Using applications and devices in flows

Hello,

I hope you’re doing well. I would like to understand why some applications that I download from the official Homey Pro website, and which appear in my account settings, are not accessible when I try to create a flow.

Thank you very much for your help!

Can you give an example? (also, please edit the title of your post so it reflects your question a bit better)

1 Like

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I have attached two screenshots. Please excuse the language being in French, but I assume that with these indications, you will understand my issue from the screenshot of my settings. You indeed have 13 different applications, but when I try to create a flow, I only have access to a portion of these applications, and I don’t understand why.
Thank you very much for your help.

Often you’ll have to install (a) device(s) for an app, before flow cards become available.
Note: for AND cards, you are supposed to use logics cards, when app cards aren’t available.
Instead, with logic cards you can use all available tags from your apps/devices for use with comparisons or calculations:

Detailed KB article:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this. It’s very kind of you.

Best regards,

1 Like