[APP][Pro] Advanced Triggers - Trigger and action cards with eventname for Advanced Flows

Nope, there is no limit.

Are triggers from the AT app not triggered you mean?

What happens if you set Wait to Finish to Yes (so not leave it empty (default yes) but really select yes)?

It is designed for this, yes.

But you place the number in number3 field. Is that what you want?

Yes.

When I’m back behind a screen I’ll make a new example if you want

Thank you, Arie. Yes some triggers seem not to be send or received, but now I’m convinced it’s on my side. Back to my hobby :blush:

I explicitly marked Yes in both Start cards. This is the result (same):

The Bitbucket link does not seem to work?

I have discovered a problem in translations of parameters names in when- and then-cards. In swedish translation only some of Text-parameters are labeled correct while most of them are named ’I’m sorry, but I need…’.

And in cases a whole swedish sentence, am i hacked?:slight_smile:

Version 1.6.0

Best regards

No, sorry, BitBucket has removed the “issues” functionality and i haven’t found a good alternative way yet.

Indeed, AI translation has difficulty with arguments called “text” and “text 1” etc.

It has been resolved (in de test version) and is waiting for approval by the App Store.

Thanks a lot, Arie!

Great app!

Hi Arie @Arie_J_Godschalk

This may be a dumb question… but is there any way the app could have a settings page that either keeps a list of, or queries flows to produce a list of Flow names that are using each of your Trigger Names?

Ever since the head injury and chemo my memory and cognitive function are not as sharp as they once were, so any assistive utilities like that are a real great help. Some days my brain is totally on the ball, and others I can’t remember where I put my socks, until I look down :man_facepalming::rofl:

Thank you for your consideration and time :smiley:

Well, no, not really, not like that anyways.
That would require using homey-api, which would mean much system resources plus the “full-access” permission.

However, the Device Capabilities app has a flowcard to searchfor devices, variables zones and apps in flowcards and produces a list of flow where those are used. Perhaps thats already enough?
It will show the used names of the triggers also already in the returned json.
The flowcard is based on a script, perhaps we can edit it a bit to get a list of names?