[APP][Pro] Advanced Triggers - Trigger and action cards with eventname for Advanced Flows

It asks me to fill in Return ID, then it executes as planned.

So now it suddenly works?
I copied the ‘switch’ and it sends a Yes or a No, dependent on the number of Y and N.
So I would say the Advanced Triggercards you use should be set to Yes and No as well…

The logic works. It’s basically “!A AND (!B OR !C)” for true and “A OR (B AND C)”. It’ll get a lot worse when I get the rest of the sensors up :stuck_out_tongue:

If I run this from “SensorLogic started…” it works just fine, but if I run from “Start SensorLogic…” it doesn’t call the upper part. If that made any sense at all.

My intention was to separate all the shared functionality and then call it from my flow. That way I can get rid of some complicated stuff, and I only have to maintain it once. The upper part is my “function”. The lower part is to trigger the function.

@Peter , @Anders_Gregow and @Arie_J_Godschalk : Thanks for the help. For some strange reason, reinstalling the app (without removing it) seems to have fixed it. Didn’t do any change to my logic, so…I’m stumped. It’s either working like it’s supposed to, or I’m so sleep deprived that I’m imagining it :rofl:

3 Likes