[APP] Official Tuya App for Homey

Came to the same idea :wink: And thanks for the quick reply!

Did so, but then “homey app run” gives me:

connect ENOENT //./pipe/docker_engine
× Error: Could not connect to Docker. Is it running?
If you haven’t installed Docker yet, please download & install it first:

• https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-windows/install/*
  • at C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\homey\lib\App.js:227:13*
  • at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)*
  • at async App.runDocker (C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\homey\lib\App.js:210:5)*
  • at async exports.handler (C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\homey\bin\cmds\app\run.js:43:5)*

Installing Docker via the provided link should do the trick! :raised_hands:

Yesss; finally worked!

Thanks for the help, @Doekse!
I did install Dicker, but somehow it wasn’t working correctly. After a re-install it did.

Hope I created a device request in the correct way on Github. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi, great app, it works excellently! Looking forward to the next update! When do you think there will be support for things like thermostats, temperature sensors, etc.? :slight_smile:

Thanks! :raised_hands:

We’ve received samples of some heating panels, fans, lights with built-in motion sensors and built-in modules. We’ll be adding these next. I’ll be asking around for more samples to make sure they get added :wink:

3 Likes

the built-in modules:

Cant Wait Baby GIF - CantWait Baby Excited - Discover & Share GIFs | Baby gif, Gif, Cant wait

1 Like

What about switches and scene controllers?

They are imperative to making a smart home easy and simple to control for all inhabitants.

1 Like

If you have any of these products at home, feel free to request them via GitHub :wink:

More than happy to add them.

I already have…

is there a way of doing this without CLI?

Done so for my air humidifier… :wink:
Does Athom need more requests first to add such devices, or will they be added as long as the data we delivered by a Github request is correct, @Doekse?

At this moment, no. You’ll need to use CLI.

Mostly the second part. The code provides an overview of the capabilities supported by each device. Ideally, we should have samples for every device to thoroughly test their functionality. I have already collected a number of items and am in the process of securing additional samples from our partners.

We now also have a dedicated development agency actively helping us with integrating additional devices.

2 Likes

Hi, in the app I am able to control both switches of my Zigbee wifi sockets, which is nice.

However, there isn’t a ‘When’ card that allows me to choose which switch I want to turn on and off when creating flows. I can only choose both.

When will this functionality be added?

1 Like

Hi, Are there plans to support Scenes made with Tuya? Would be nice to trigger scenes using flows. This is allready working in the “old” tuya app.

1 Like

In that case I would be happier if they work on the “Moods” functionality which is basically the same as a scene, but then for all of Homey and not just the Tuya ones

Rudi, I’m sorry, but that’s unrelated to the Tuya app imho?
Moods already can be started from flows, just like Tuya scenes from the Tuya Cloud app

I don’t think my response is unrelated to the Tuya app. If people prefer Tuya scenes over moods then it should perhaps be added

Whenever I try and add a device I get to the login page.
I try and login but since I have already logged in I get this.

And I cant get passed it.
Tried adding device both on Desktop and in Mobile app.

Seems like I can log in ones and add devices once. But next time I want to add new devices I get in to this loop.

I had the same problem. I restarted the Tuya app in Homey and restarted the browser. Then it worked.

You can also try to start my.homey.app in a private browser tab.
Then it starts ‘clean’ without cookie sh*t.