[APP] LOQED - Your personal doorman

So it is (personal) token related. Now I am curious what is so special about my token @Arie_J_Godschalk .

And there is no way that loqed can assign a new token to me?

@Youri_Pasternak
By repairing you already get a new token.
What the difference is, is not yet know. The backend was checking today and will continue tomorrow.

But if you would share a key with me, my token would probably work fine (this is the experience with another user).

But before, multiple things wend wrong, most issues are resolved and we are working to getting it fixed.

Highly appreciated all the efforts ,am I doing something wrong after updating and repairing still have this error:

This message you get, means that lock doesnt have the ability for Guest Access Mode (Touwtje uit de brievenbus). Does your lock has a hendle on the outside of the door?
In the LOQED app, does this lock have the Guest Access mode avaliable?

ahhh you are right, it is because of the handle, annoying because I want my kids after school being able to open the door without smartphone and keys.

Well, if you have a handle, just unlock the door during those hours. That would be the same as guest access mode (Touwtje uit de brievenbus).

1 Like

Be a bit careful though.
When unlocked and the door hasnā€™t opened, you can safely lock it again. When itā€™s opened, you wonā€™t be sure if the handle has been pushed up. If not and you lock it on distance, it may harm the lock.

Any updates/news on this @Arie_J_Godschalk ?
Very curious as to why my locks are not working, while othersā€™ do.

Thanks

Still working on it, sorry.

@Glenn_Dijkstra, @Youri_Pasternak and others.

It turnes out that some users have old Keys enabled from a previous OAuth version.
These old API Keys need to be removed by the user.

Because of security reasons, only the owner can remove those.

If your Settings (through Homey App), like Twists assist or Guest Access Mode (Touwtje) cannot be set through the Homey app, please follow these steps:

• Goto https://app.loqed.com/
  • Login.
  • Goto API.
  • Scroll down to the API Keys section.
  • Delete all API Keys for all locks (named Homey).
  • Goto a/one Lock in the Homey App and press Repair.

After this, all locks (and there settings) should work!

If you still experience issues, please let me know!

2 Likes

@Arie_J_Godschalk : thank you, thatā€™s it!! Now it works. So the reason was that I was just a too old user :slight_smile:

Finally the step to perfection!

1 Like

Hi, I also tried this. Deleting the API keys is no problem. But canā€™t find the repair option anyware. What am I missing?

Found it,

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Really annoying that you just pushed breaking changes :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and that the manufacturer didnā€™t give me a heads up while they know that youā€™re going to push it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I HAD a perfectly working flow/thing ā€¦

Then switch the auto updates offšŸ™ƒ, this can happen with all apps.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but unless you were on the (previous) Test Version, i am not aware of any breaking changes.
If you were on the previous Live version, all your old devices and flows should work as they did before.

If you had the previous Live version, please let me know what is not working anymore, that way i might be able to fix it.

1 Like

Donā€™t use a homey ā€¦ same category ā€¦ stop talking please ā€¦ doenstā€™ get you anywhere

Iā€™m now on 3.4.1 ā€¦ that was automaticly updated.
Today iā€™ve noticed that a flow isnā€™t working anymore ā€¦ and when i talked to people in my house they confirmed it too.
It has something todo with this

But which version were you on before? The live version or the Test version?

And about the When card: Is it not triggered anymore?
Could you describe the issue, so i can simulate and solve it?

And, could you share a printscreen of all your When cards for this lock? (it gives me insights into how the device is configured).

How can i see / find out?
As far as my knowledge goes i wasnā€™t on a testā€“version.

The "Alsā€™-card isnā€™t triggered anymore, and it was before when the status changed ā€¦

btw: I also donā€™'t get updates from the lock into my homey, whereas before i did get them ( when someone (un-)locked the door for example )