[APP] LOQED - Your personal doorman

Hi there @Youri_Pasternak and @Arie_J_Godschalk ,

Just to let you know, I have exactly the same issue as Youri. Open house mode doesnt work and the lock needs a repair after x amount of weeks.
Thank you Arie, for looking into it.

@Arie_J_Godschalk have some problems sometimes

When I use a flow to lock or open my locks I can see the commando on the time line but my locks are not working

Yes, we are aware. We need a change in the API for a “bug” we discovered last Friday.
We hope to fix is asap.

I will leave a message here when it’s resolved.

2 Likes

I also got on the diagnostic tap an error rate limit

I think this means you have timeline notifications disabled for this app?!

That message I got when I make a diagnostic rapport

1 Like

Any updates ?

Internally yeah, but not yet an app update. Ill be at it tomorrow.

1 Like

I have just updated the LOQED app to version 3.3.3.
If anything is not working correctly, repair 1 lock, so the autorization is reset.

If anything is still not working, please let me know!

1 Like

Will test it

Hi @Arie_J_Godschalk : my open door mode still not works through the homey app. Any idea why?

And open or unlocking the door, that does work?
You do have the OpenGuestMode as option in the LOQED app itself right?

Hi @Arie_J_Godschalk ,

Opening, closing and locking works in the homey app.
Twist assist, open door mode and touch to connect don’t work in the homey app. If I use them, after 5 minutes they are set back to initial mode by loqed.

All options are available in the Loqed app and work in the Loqed app.
It seems to be something in the homey app, command sending to and/or receiving by Loqed for these options only.

I already tried to repair the lock and adding them.

I had this issue, wanted to solve this but didn’t succeed… Also had a engine replacement and thus a new lock, new install and repair suggestion, had it all… Handed in a support request at Loqed…

1 Like

Ill have another update probably at the end of the week.
If that one doesn’t work, i would like to PM you so we can find the issue with the exchange of some data.

2 Likes

Great, thanks Arie!

1 Like

Feel free to pm me aswell @Arie_J_Godschalk

1 Like

@Glenn_Dijkstra and @Youri_Pasternak

I have just released an update to TEST.
In the update, the next points are improved, fixed or added:

• When a bridge goes offline, the device in Homey is set to unavailable.
  • When a Lock Status is unknown, nothing is changed in Homey and no flows are executed.
    The device will show a Warning that the status is Unknown.
  • The refreshing of the authentication (in the background) is fixed for all calls.
    Meaning, when you unlock/lock the door f.i., if the OAuth token is expired, it will refresh, and still execute the given command. Before, there was a theoraticle moment after a period (about 2 weeks) where there was a 5 minute window that a command would not be executed.
  • Some users experienced issues with the extra settings, like Twist Assist, Guest mode or Touch to Connect (usually after the first homey loqed app restart). This has now been resolved.
    However, you will need to Repair (not pair again, just repair) one lock, to fix all devices.

Edit: Still getting a report of the last point not being fixed yet, working on it now.

1 Like

Hi @Arie_J_Godschalk

Unfortunately I still have the same issue.
Here is the screenshot what happends, I turn it off in homey, and loqed turns it on again:

Updated to 3.4.0 and repaired the lock (twice)

Yes, the API developer is checking right now why the settings are not changing.
It doesn’t generate an error anymore (which is good) but somehow, nothing is happening when using certain tokens.