[APP] LOQED - Your personal doorman

I am missing the option to open the loqed
I can only lock and unlock the loqed…
My door doesnt open with an unlock. :frowning:

It was there before but now its nowhere to be found…

Also i have no option to set the open house mode

App version 3.3.1 experimental

Do you have a doorhandle on the outside?

Hi @Django ,
Do you have it in the app?
A lock without handle on the outside should have these options:
afbeelding
A lock with handle on the outside should have these options:
afbeelding

Same issue here

I have a doorhandle on the outside yes.
But it doesnt move on the outside only to close the door with deadbolts.
I dont have the option in the loqed app either but the unlock option in the app does open the door.
While unlock in the homey app doesnt open the door

Well, while doing the installation in the loqed phone app, it selects what you can do with it. I guess Arie can’t change that for you.

Then i think you need to change it / reinstall it in the LOQED app itself as if it has a doorknob, instead of a handle.
After that, re-pair it in Homey to get all functionalities.

okay, i understand that, and it seems that i have the correct options in the app then :slight_smile:
strange thing is that i have the lock still installed on my old 2016 homey where the new app is also installed on (but didnt re-add the device after the new app was installed) and there I still have the option to Open the lock…

Yeah, i show capabilities dynamicle, so the LOQED app and the homey app show the same capabilities.

@Arie_J_Godschalk did you read my message?

1 Like

i have been waiting for this release for a long time, especially for the open house mode via homey. much appreciated!
but:
My “touwtje uit de brievenbus modus” seems not to work via homey.
Triggering it in a flow does not work, triggering from the device menu in homey, doesnt work.
Loqed app works perfectly. sometimes homey is able to read the status correctly, sometimes I get 502 gateway error, but mostly all seems to work but the lock is not changing anything.

any ideas?

Ill be looking into this today.
My connection also seems to have stopped, so i can simulate the bug.
I’ll try to release a fixed test version this afternoon.

Would you mind repairing one lock (just repair, no need to re-pair) and try it again?
We are having a small issue which makes the access_token not refresh aftera certain period.
It is being resolved on our end (the API), but i would love to know if your Guest Acces Mode (Touwtje) itself is working when you repair the device.

Sure! Just tried, but nothing changed unfortunately.
Syncing works , but you can see in the screenshot that also after repair I initiate the changes, but they don’t get through, and after 5 minutes it syncs, it is put back in Homey as they were before.

Please send a diagnostic?

Do you mean this one? : B94A55BE

No.

Please goto the app settings and press the send diagnostic button.
Thanks!

No, thank you !
And sorry, here is the other code: 36e8d5a9-ec16-493c-8a1f-c82be76a385c

Does this help?

I understood that for some users it does work, so there must be something related to my specific account/set up/lock ? Or are you able to reproduce the issue? I see some users in this topic indicating it also doesn’t work for them, so I am wondering why.

No not atm.
But since there is another confirmed and simulatable bug, we are resolving that one first.
Then we can see if the two bugs are related.