[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

Hi,

I was hoping somebody could help me with an issue I’m having. Over a longer period of time my fibaro single and double switches, which are connected to lights, have been turning on randomly during the night without any flow triggered, since there are no flows connected to them. During logging of the z-wave network it happened again and it seems like my heatit z-water regulator might be triggering all these relays to turn on at the same time. I’m no expert on the matter so I was hoping for some assistance in explaining to me what is happening based on the log below? This is just a snip of the log but all the lights came on at 23.53.40. And if there is a fix to prevent this from happening?

Node 2 and 3 is my heatit z-water regulators and the nodes marked in yellow are fibaro single and double switches.

@Krisstenswe Considering you also had this issue, do you happen to have a z-water regulator as well? I see in the forums, several others have this issue with the z-water, but no fix to it.

I have contacted Athom for help as well.

All help appreciated!

I’ve also had a look at the parameters for the fibaro single and double switches and it seems like value 255 for parameter 31-33 and 36-38 will turn on all of the switches. Will changing the default value set at 255 for parameter 31 and 36 fix the issue maybe?

Fibaro Parameters 2
Fibaro Parameters 3