[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

Testing again here I don’t think any of the 3 options do anything.

No problem Adrian, I did it again and sent to you. ID 926070211. Thanks!

Sorry, but the log doesn’t have the information. Did you change the temperature setting via the Somfy Mobile app and then wait for a minute before sending the log?

I don t knowif it’s possible to have this information :
All zone are on ?
Zone A IS on ?
Zone b IS on ?
Zone C IS on ?

That is available in the trigger card as local tags for each zone and should be available in the global tags as well, so you should be able to use the Logic card for that.

Did you get a chance to look at why the 3 options don’t work here with my setup? Anything I can provide you with for debugging?

Sorry, too many things to do ATM, so I keep missing things. Keep reminding me if I don’t get back with an answer soon.

1 Like

No problem at all Adrian, appreciate all the help you can give, when you can give it! :blush:

1 Like

OK, so the are the conditions:

With the Invert Tile option set the button should show the active state when the cover state is not up and when it is not set the button will show the active state when the cover state is not down.

The Invert Up / Down option changes the direction of the up / stop / down buttons, so if you tap on up and the blind moved down the the option needs to be changed.

The Invert Position option changes either keeps the received value as is or inverts it using 1 - value. So that should control the slider direction.

That is what the code should do and I can’t see why the “Exterior blind (io)” would do that. However, it’s possible that changing the options doesn’t take effect immediately, so might require a state change of the device to set the appropriate visual change.

I just tried closing the Homey app here and starting it back up, and then it worked! But the Home implementation doesn’t seem to reverse it. Do you know what you expose there? Are the options only related to the view in Homey?

I’m not sure what you mean, but the settings only affect Homey. They don’t / can’t change the Tahoma app.

Sorry, that was a bit unclear. I’m using HomeKitty to expose the devices in Homey to Homekit. So I’m guessing these options only affect the UI layer of the devices, and not the underlaying communication with the device itself.

Ah, I see.
I’m not sure how the settings will affect HomeKit. They change the direction of the function in as much as On goes from up to down for the quick action and position goes from 0 → 100 to 100 → 0. So, as HomeKitty is manipulating the app capabilities, I would have thought it would also see the reverse. But that’s just a guess as I have no experience with that setup.

Excuse me i havent sée it

This is working perfectly

Tanks
Nicolas

1 Like

Hi @Adrian_Rockall - I have sent a new device report to you; I am looking for “label”: “0 Deur”, “controllableName”: “io:AwningValanceIOComponent”,
I can’t seem to find which device I need to add in order to control this. Can you help please?
log ID: -1055997725

Hi @Adrian_Rockall - ignore my request; I just tried to look up in the github repo and was able to find “name”: {
“en”: “Awning / Pergola (io)”,
“nl”: “Buitenzonwering / Pergola (io)”
},
So no further action needed :slight_smile: Thanks.

Hi Adrian,

Many thanks for this app which has made me buy a Tahome connectivity kit and finally link my Homey to my velux blinds.

However, I seem to have a simple problem when trying to “set the position” of an io blind. If I set the position to a number, everything works perfectly. But I try and set it to a variable value, then the blind always opens to 100%.

At the end of this test routine, the blind is always fully open.

I’m not sure if I’m misunderstanding something :confused: :thinking:

@Gary_Lane Have you tried setting the test variable to 0.5 instead of 50? Since the blind setting is a percentage that might well work.

Wonderful. That was indeeed the solution. Thank you

1 Like

Hello Adrian, i have waited for a few months and i am able to connect with the sunscreen now.

1 Like