[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

Hi Adrian. I’ve assigned a static IP address to Somfy to avoid that issue from happening.

1 Like

Do you see when the door has been unlock by the keypad or nfc in Tahoma?

I’ll try that, thanks.

I don’t use local tokens btw, I jsut logged into my tahoma account. Does the app still use the local IP address in that case?
Also I’m using the Somfy Connectivity Kit, in case that matters.

If you don’t use the local connection then it won’t help.

No,
whole notification goes through application Somfy Keys.

OK, that explains why Homey doesn’t see it as it just gets the same events as Tahoma.
Maybe ask Somfy if they can add support in Tahoma as that should filter through to Homey.

3badcc7b-220f-4759-afee-b39b8e8dc7ee

Unfortunately, the Homey Diagnostics Log doesn’t contain anything useful.
Could you open the app settings page, open the Information tab

Make sure the Log is enabled, and then after a few minutes tap on Send Log.
The list will show exactly what is being sent.

Hi,

Does this homey still work when I migrere to this new Tahoma iOS app that somfy sants me to use? UP until now I have used the TaHomaclassic classic iOS app.

I would think so as the Homey app talks to the Tahoma box or the cloud.

Hi @Adrian_Rockall,

Yesterday i got the “Command failed, no valid connections” error.

I tried to log out, made the somfy-box a fixed ip and tried to login again. But i’m getting following error over and over again:
Error: Please leave 1 minutes between cloud login attempts

I’m pretty sure there is more than 1 minute between the login attempts.

What can i do to fix this, without deleting the sunscreen wich will break a lot of flows.

Thanks!

Edit:
I’m 100% sure it’s the right username/password. These are the same what i use for loggin in on the website to activate the dev-mode.

Edit2:
02.09 hours i’ve sent a log-report. Then you know it’s from me :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Adrian_Rockall exactly the same situation here. Would you like mento send a diagn report as well?

I can login again!

1 Like

@iBosvelt what did you do?

I am back from holiday now and going through logs, etc. At the moment I can’t see why the app is not logging in, so I’m adding more diagnostics. Hopefully I’ll spot something, but if not I will post an update with the extra logging to see if that helps find the issue.

2 Likes

Thanks @Adrian_Rockall

@Nitramevo: I just tried to login again and it worked. Did nothing special what I know of.

1 Like

How do you know the local connection is used after enabling dev-mode? The local tab is empty after opening the app-settings for the second time.

You need to tap on the Get Tokens button to update the list.
In the Information tab it should also show if it finds the hub.

I have uploaded a new test version to try and work around the login issues, or at least provide more diagnostics to track down the cause.

1 Like