[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

How are you closing the shutters?
If you have a cloud only connection, then events are polled every 30 seconds (3 seconds for local connections). So, the shutters could be closed before the app knows anything has happened.

Just a heads up, I will be on holiday for two weeks, so probably won’t be responding to support request.

2 Likes

Have a nice holiday, just a heads up, for me this setting doesn’t change anything

My goal would be to get 0 for totally open (up), and 1 for totally closed (down). Currnenlty it’s vice versa

Have a nice holiday!

1 Like

It sounds like you have to invert the “Position” not the “command”, you may switch both.

I think I tried this in the past already – to no avail. Need to wait till the guest leaves before playing with the blinds.

1 Like

Hi,

Every few days my blinds stop working, and I get the message “Failed to send command, no valid connections”. the only fix I know is to go into the app settings and click the button to log in again. It sees I’m getting logged out, but since the app has my login information it seems dumb to me that I need to manually log in again.

I cannot find anything about this error, does anyone know what is causing this?

Doesn’t work for me. It stays at value 1 for Open, I rather like to have 0 for open

The app should retry failed login attempts.
Are you running the latest version?
I will look through the code when I get back to see if I can find anything.

1 Like

Hello, I am facing this issue.
I’d like to have a flow that once I unlock my doors using Doorkeeper, then all blinds in a specific room will go to “My” position.
But it looks like Homey does not recognise Doorkeeper as unlocked when I unlock doors via keypad or nfc tag reader.
Attaching screens below for comparison between Homey timeline info and Somfy Keys info.
Any solution for that?
Thanks in advance.

Is doorkeeper a Tahoma device?
If it is then could you enable the Information Log in the app settings page, then unlock the door and then send the log.

DoorKeeper has been added through Somfy app in Homey and it is also as a stand alone device in TaHoma app.
Log has been sent to you.
I am also attaching an exact time when doorkeeper has been unlocked through keypad code, nevertheless homey do not recognise it and do not react.

Are there more people with this error:

I can control the screen with the TaHoma-app.

1 Like

I also encountered this and solved it by logging in again in the app (app settings and press “save login data”

2 Likes

I am facing a similar issue. Every couple hours the local connection sync seems to fail and I can’t control the blinds through homey anymore. The cloud sync shows I’m not logged in although I entered and saved my credentials on the settings page. Dev mode is turned on within my Somfy account.

Thanks for responding!
I am using the latest version, on a Homey Pro 23.

Maby can @Adrian_Rockall shine a light on this issue? :slight_smile:

For users that loose local connection, do you know if the IP address of Tahoma is changing?
I added a fix for that just before my holiday, but maybe it’s still not working.
As a test, could you assign a fixed IP via your network dhcp server to see if that solves the problem.

Nice suggestion. I’ll check that.
Don’t forget to also enjoy your holiday!

1 Like

Fact is, that Doorkeeper has been added through option Door Lock (iO) which is older type of lock, but it worked so I guess it was made for that. That may be also an issue.