[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

The My position is just a command with no parameter, so that is all set externally. On my RTS devices I have to move the blind to the position I want to set and then program it with the remote.

ok, what’s the expected behaviour of the “Invert Position” setting for a single device?

That setting is for the slider operation.

Okay, is there a way to set Up (open) position to 0 instead of 1?

That should be the invert up / down setting

Hi Adrian,

I just send you a new information log. Zone B and Zone C doesn’t work in the new update. Zone A does. Regards Geert

I have published a new test version. Hopefully, this will fix the problems with setting the zones.
Sorry it’s taken so long.

Hello Adrian,

This works 100 procent, all and individual zones work now!

Will you put this in production?

Regards

Yes, now I know it’s working.

Hello Adrian,

I have a tahoma box which works with my sunscreen (operated by a Situo 1 IO Pure II). The screen works well with the Tahoma app. I can connect the Tahoma box with the Homey. But cant add the remote or the screen added. Do you know how i can solve this?

Best regards,

Can you send me the Device log from the app settings page.

@Adrian_Rockall

Hi Adrian

Today I installed my new connectivity kit
Account made
Added my vertical outside screen (IO)
Working perfectly in the official Somfy app

Trying to add in Homey 23 ( vertical outside screen i suppose ) … but NO DEVICE found ( your app confirms i logged in )

Can you help out ?

-EDIT-
also adding remotes does not work. Despite your app states login was successful … it does not find anything

-EDIT 2 -
Selecting “INTERERIOR BLIND IO” did work and he found them ( despite they are exterior screens ??? ) … can tha be fixed ? Also the icon is wrong now ( but glad it at least is working )

Unfortunately, manufacturers of the actual devices use whatever motors they can get, so the map for Homey’s devices is now a bit hit and miss.
I can’t change the map without breaking existing installations, so unfortunately it is what it is.
The best I can do is add the controllableName entry to multiple devices so it can be added as either, but then I need to ensure the capabilities match so it sends the correct commands.
If you have a Homey Pro then you can send the Device log from the app settings page so I can check. If you have Homey (cloud) then Athom don’t include that option.

Thanks for the info

I have sent you my log.

I have an Aqara door sensor added to my window.
I want to prevent the screen to be able to go down when the contact alarm is on

Its a bit of a crime also. I have the impruthat the status is is only sent / update when it reached the status.

So if i use “IF status is down” - AND alarm is on - then set status up … it does not work because it only reports its down when it reached that position.

With my RTS devises ( somfy sunscreen and Brel roller shutters ) it will respond immediately when I press the down button

i did set the status to a position … it does not mean the status must be completed.

Not sure if you can add something like that to your app ? Or any tips perhaps ?

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you are asking for. Could you try to provide step-by-step instructions for the Flow you are trying to make?

:joy::joy::joy: no problen at all

I basically want an extra IF card i supose

IF SCREEN IS MOVING
AND window alarm is on
THEN set screen in status up

Hope this is more clear

Isn’t the IF status is down not an AND card?

Nope

Below reads : “the status changed to down”

It reports only when 100% closed … not the position of the button

And if you use
IF position is changed
AND Alarm is on
(AND The cover is moving) maybe not necessary
THEN Set status Up

I don’t use IO so I can not try it.

No does not work …. The position looks to be sent to home when complete. By then my window is ripped out :grimacing:

So when i put it to 50% …. The next action starts when it actually is at 50%

I need the “when moving” card that is available in “and” … but the as an IF