[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

Correct, I use homey cloud with homey bridge hardware.

Will the feature move soon from a testing to an official version to also prevent locking issues within the released version (users in development vs official release) ?

Thx a lot for your help in solving this matter :blush:

Sent the log. THX.

OK, that should be fixed in rc.115

This mornings release version has the ‘fix’, but it takes a bit of time to roll out. As of an hour ago when I looked, just over 7000 Homey’s had updated but I can’t see what the split is between Pro and cloud and there are still nearly 1000 to go. Hopefully it will resolve in about 24 hours.

1 Like

OK, if you have a devices called “Kjøkken”, “Stuevindu” then it will be added with the “Exterior blind (io)” or “Verticale buitenzonwering (io)” device.

Those are the names of the devices. Unfortunately when trying to add them as “Exterior blind (IO)”, I get the response “No new devices found”. I can’t find a device called "Verticale buitenzonwering (io)”.

The only thing I’m able to add is the Switch itself.

@Adrian_Rockall,

I’ve installed rc115 this morning and everything works fine now. Local connection and able to add devices again. Thanks!

1 Like

All is working! Thx a lot Adrian :blush:

1 Like

That is just the Dutch text for the same thing, as I wasn’t sure what language your Homey is using.

You are not the first one to have this issue, but I haven’t been able to get to the bottom of it yet. When I run the log through my simulator (I feed the log data into the app as if it has come from Tahoma box), it all works fine and I can add the devices (I can’t test they actually work as I don’t have access to them). So I can’t see why they don’t show up for some of you as the data I’m using is coming from you.

Maybe you could enable the Information Log, then try to add them and when it shows no devices, go back to the Information Log and send it. Maybe it will highlight an error that I’m not seeing.

Hello Adrian,

I send to you my journal regarding a problem with the connection to my Tahoma. I use the Version test v4.0.33 and the reply is
{
“time”: “2023-06-13T19:45:37.970Z”,
“elapsed”: 0.378,
“source”: “Local login”,
“data”: “Error: queryAaaa ENOTFOUND gateway-2014-9483-9193.local”
},

do you have an idea? thanks,
Joan

I am guessing from the log that you have a HP2023 that is not on the latest firmware. Update Homey to firmware version rc.115 to fix that.

when I am looking for new update, it have only the version rc.110… how update to rc.115?

OK, so rc.115 is experimental - experimental, so you will need to enable experimental updates at https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/settings.

Information log sent. I tried adding the devices (with the same result as before) about 20 seconds before sending the log, so it should be near the bottom.

Thanks again

Hmm, something strange going on as in the Information log the “Stuevindu” is showing up with “controllableName”: “io:AwningValanceIOComponent” and that is the “Awning / Pergola (io)” device.
In the previous Device log it shows up as “controllableName”: “io:VerticalExteriorAwningIOComponent” which is the “Exterior blind (io)” device.
The only thing I can think of it that there is an inconsistency in the local and cloud definitions.

So, could you try adding them using the “Awning / Pergola (io)” device to see if that works?

That did the trick. Thank you :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi Adrian,

I sent you a diagnostic report with description of not all shutters closing in a flow

Sorry lost the I’d…

Regards,
Marcel

OK, I found the report but it is very limited, so doesn’t show anything useful.
Could you open the App Settings page, select the Information log tab and enable the log.

Then run your flow and go back to the page and tap on Send Log.

Getting the timing right might be tricky as the log has a limited size due to memory constraints, but sending that many commands will take a bit of time. If you see information scrolling off the top of the log then you might have to send it a few times to capture all the commands.

It looks like an error is again popping up with regards to login into tahoma.

Any ideas what the issue could be?

Could you try the test version.