[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

I’m glad it’s working now. I am feeling rather full on humble pie, and sorry for doubting you. Welcome as my first Australian user.
I’m not sure why the Next button didn’t move on to the credentials screen as that bit got a lot of testing while I got the bits that use it working. I will give it another run through later to see if I can reproduce it.
Thanks for your patience and help to fix this.

Thank you so much Adrian for get this sorted out for me I really do appreciate it , it is so good to have this all working now .
I only got the homey pro a few weeks ago and just plug it in last weekend I was getting a little frustrated with it to be quiet honest as there is many apps that I have gone to use and they don’t work or there isn’t a app for it so it is so nice that this one is all sorted now thanks again for all your help .

1 Like

@Adrian_Rockall,

The app was updated to version 4.0.32 today. But I noticed errors in the Information Log. Register events seems to fail with queryAaaa ENOTFOUND gateway-xxx.local. I get this error as well when I try to add a device. I’ve sent you the log.
I also noticed that Get Tokens gives a proper response now.
I’m using a Homey Pro 2023.

@Adrian_Rockall
Hello, Il have the version 4.0.32 installed, but I can not loggin.
I have the error 401 or this
Capture

can you help me?

The login is being blocked by Somfy for some IP addresses. The message you see means the IP address you have been assigned is one of the blocked ones. The app will try again in 24 hours, by which time the blocked IP will have been removed

What version of HP2023 do you have?
There was a problem with the HP2023 DNS resolving local IP addresses, which might be the problem. Or you might not have enabled local mode in your Tahoma account.
I have also located an issue where a failed local login could prevent a cloud login ,so I will post a new test version today that fixes that.

I am using rc110. Developer mode is enabled in my account.

Could you try rc.114 as that fixes a DNS issue. So might be worth a try.

Tried rc114. Still doesn’t work, but get another error:
“data”: "getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND gateway-xxx-local

The Local Login and Register Events fail. I’ve sent you the log.
Adding a device fails with same error.

Probably I need your new test version.

Sorry to bump, I have been trying for 1,5 weeks without any luck. (blocked x minutes or hours an 401 error messages)…

I’m hopeful the new update will clear the problem in 24 hours as it prevents retrying by restarting the app etc.

If you open a web browser on the same network as the bridge and enter the URL:
https://gateway-xxx-local
(replace the xxx with you gateway pin as shown in the error message)
Do see a message that say the connection was refused or a message that says it was not found?

I have published a new test version that prevents an error in the local login from stopping the cloud login.

I tried with Chrome and get: This site can’t provide a secure connection

OK, so it seem the DNS on your network is resolving the URL. Therefore it is just your Homey have issues with it. Could you submit a Homey diagnostics report (not an app report) just after you see the message appear in the log and then let me know the report ID. I will then ask Athom if they can take a look to see if they can find anything.

The report ID is 34FD34DB. Thanks for your help!

Thx!

Just to be sure, the issue is during setup. At this stage I have no connection with tahoma services whats so ever as it doesn’t allow me to add a device.

I presume you are using Homey (cloud)?
If so then the issue is because there are many Homey users on each server and one or more of the server IP addresses has been block due to too many failed login attempts. Therefore, every user on those servers will be unable to login.

If you are using a Homey Pro then it will be a different issue.

Hi.
Just got new zip screens installed today. They use io, and are connected to a Tahoma Switch. Everything works fine in the Tahoma app.

I have managed to add the switch in the Homey app, but I’m not able to add the screens. The closes thing to choose is apparently “exterior bilnd io”, but the device is not found.

Any pointers?

If you have a Homey Pro, can open the Configure App screen, select the Device Log tab, tap on Get Log and then on Send Log.
That will provide me with the internal names so I can look them up to find out what Device they come under, or add support if it’s not already there