[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

I am using the latest version.

Hmm, OK, I will investigate further.

Dear Adrian,

Iā€™ve also these strange messages in my Logging. (Local connection is not working).
Can you give me any directions if it is possible ticket the local connection working? Many thanks for help!
P.s. just send an in app log and here is an homey app log: a0965bb5-6dd3-468d-85d0-c491244af1eb

Thanks for help!

Iā€™m guessing youā€™re using HP23 on rc.110?
That version abd earlier had issue with mDNS look ups.
If you enable Experimental updates in the developer portal your Homey will update to rc 115 (or later), which will fix the issue.

1 Like

Ahh, yes, Iā€™m using RC110. Many thanks for your fast help and response! Iā€™m looking forward for next week! (Expecting they release RC115 (or later) next week to stable.) :+1:

1 Like

Thx a lot Adrian for all your hard work!

Tried to add a device via tahoma which resulted in the same error as before (24 hours blocked).

Can somfy cope with over 3k users interacting with tahoma server or are there users which repeatedly use wrong user details to log in?

I wonder if this time it was caused by the Athom server issue that stopped a lot of apps from running on the cloud. Iā€™m not sure when they came back on line if the start up was staggered or all at once. There are nearly 7000 Homey Pro users, and they have no issues as itā€™s one client per IP address. For Homey cloud the user base is split over several servers, so not every cloud user is affected.
Normally the problem occurs when Somfy has an issue with their backend servers as that causes the login to fail so the front end just see bad logins and ends up blocking the IP.
To be fair though, this is only the third or fourth time it has happened, but it is highlighted even more because it is so soon after the last one.

1 Like

Hi Adrian,
First off, thanks a lot for the great app. The Somfy app is hands down the app Iā€™m using most (automating my windows and blinds).

Since a few days the app refuses to sign in on the Somfy servers (error: please leave 1 minute between login attempts). It however also says this after not having signed in for a couple of hours.

Is there anything I could try? Do you have any idea what might be going on?

Iā€™m on HP2023 RC 110

Kind regards and thanks for your great work!

See log below:

[
  {
    "time": "2023-06-20T23:04:37.907Z",
    "elapsed": 1093.581,
    "source": "Stop sync requested",
    "data": ""
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-20T23:04:37.916Z",
    "elapsed": 0.009,
    "source": "stopSync",
    "data": "Stopping Event Polling"
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-20T23:04:38.933Z",
    "elapsed": 1.017,
    "source": "Login OAuth",
    "data": "Error: Please leave 1 minutes between login attempts"
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-21T05:32:11.482Z",
    "elapsed": 23252.549,
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-21T05:32:11.485Z",
    "elapsed": 0.003,
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-21T05:32:12.493Z",
    "elapsed": 1.008,
  }
]

Are you using the latest version of the App as I thought I had fixed that issuem

Edit: after waiting 24+ hours or suddenly works again to log in. Didnā€™t change anything on my end, so it might have been glitch from Somfy (wouldnā€™t be the first i experienced)

I have just checked and i have the issue with 4.0.37 (stable) as well as with 4.0.38 (experimental)

And Iā€™m leaving more than 1 minute:

[
  {
    "time": "2023-06-21T09:39:51.687Z",
    "elapsed": 30.864,
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-21T09:39:51.691Z",
    "elapsed": 0.004,
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-21T09:39:52.698Z",
    "elapsed": 1.007,
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-21T09:42:19.499Z",
    "elapsed": 146.801,
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-21T09:42:19.504Z",
    "elapsed": 0.005,
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-21T09:42:20.513Z",
    "elapsed": 1.009,
  }
]

Got a new awning installed and setup of the app was easy.
However Iā€™m having trouble figuring out how to set flows depending on the position the awning is currently holding. With position i mean how far the awning is extended. In the Somfy app i can see the percentage so should be possible I think.

Any guide or tips how to solve this?

For example
Trigger > and position is more (or less) than 50% then > do this

You can use tags in the logic cards.

1 Like

I must be thinking wrong then, cause this setup of cards does not work for me. Even if the position is fully extended - 100% this flow always sets the position to 35%

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I included a flow card with a message to myself with the value of the ā€œpositionā€ and it reads 1% regardless of the position of the awning. I tested it in both fully extended and 70% - the tag returns with 1% value each time.

Hello,

when trying to set up my the Somfy/Tahoma app on Homey Pro (2023) I am getting an ā€œcertificate is not yet validā€ error message.

Developer mode is activated, but no Somfy bridges can be detected on my network also.

Iā€™ve tried version 4.0.39 Test and 4.0.37.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you open the Information Log tab, make sure the Log is Enabled and then try to log in. Next, go back to the Information tab and tap on Send Log.

The value of Position in a tag is in the range 0 to 1, so 35% will be 0.35. This is the way Homey works internally so I have no control over that.

1 Like

No problem! Then I know, thank you very much :+1::metal:

1 Like

I get the message ā€œmy.homey.app says no data to sendā€.

I do not know if this information is helpful, but when I try to download the update for Homey I also get an error message ā€œcertificate is not yet validā€.

Where are you seeing these messages?

I am using Edge (Version 114.0.1823.58 (Official build) (64-bit)) as a browser and they appear as a small popup at the top-center of the browser window. I will make same screenshots an provide them. In parallel I will try Firefox (114.0.2 (64-bit)). Maybe some ā€œMS is keeping me safeā€ feature interfears. I am also updating the Homey firmware to v10.0.0-rc.110 via USB as I am writing these lines.