[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

@MortenTob1 Since Adrian took over the app, there is less need to use the community store version. In fact it’s right now several versions behind. 2.1.15 can be found at the Homey app store (test)

3 Likes

That worked great, thanks Remco :+1:t2::+1:t2::blush:

Med Vennlig Hilsen

Morten T.

1 Like

But, i try to use the official version and let them push automatically.
That doesn’t work with ‘Homey app store (test)’
@Adrian_Rockall: i just send you a log file.
You may ignore it.
Version was 2.1.14

1 Like

The HCS is now updated as well

1 Like

Off topic but you could use my version checker to get notifications of any new version in any of the three locations :wink:

It even has buttons to take you to the correct location to install them.

1 Like

Version 2.1.16 is now in test.
The only change is to fix rts:LightRTSComponent and io:LightMicroModuleSomfyIOComponent controllable names so they are found when adding a “On / Off (RTS & io)” device.

1 Like

Sorry Adrian,

I only use my phone and this is for Windows I believe?
:slight_smile:

You only have to install the Homey Community Store app (for Homey) once , with a Windows, Linux or Mac OS machine:
Once installed, then all the apps in the community store can be installed by phone as well, just like the Homey app store.

1 Like

I have published 2.1.17 to test.
This version fixes an issue with the dimmable light controllers so the On command is not sent when the dim is set.
It also adds support for the Pilot Wire Programmer module. This is effectively two devices as the temper measurement appears separately to the controller. So, add a Temperature Sensor (io) device to show the current temperature and the Pilot Wire Programmer to control the unit. The programmer control is experimental as the information is confusing so it might need a bit of work.

Hello, I have a problem with login. I try v. 2.1.15 and 16. Same problem. Error “code” - “cannot logged in”. And i dont know where is the problem. If I try login on https://www.tahomalink.com/ everything working fine. In mobile app too everything working fine.
Have you get some problem?
Tahnks. :slight_smile:

Can you switch on the Information log, wait for it to capture data (about 30 seconds) and then send me the log. Hopefully that will contain some details about the problem.

Hello here is the log:
[
{
“time”: “2020-11-09T14:12:30.862Z”,
“source”: “postLogin”,
“data”: {
“message”: “Request failed with status code 401”,
“stack”: “Error: Request failed with status code 401
at createError (/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15)
at settle (/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12)
at /node_modules/axios-cookiejar-support/lib/interceptors/response.js:83:25
at new Promise ()
at responseInterceptor (/node_modules/axios-cookiejar-support/lib/interceptors/response.js:82:9)
at /node_modules/axios-cookiejar-support/lib/index.js:130:67
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
at async HttpHelper.postLogin (/lib/HttpHelper.js:230:30)
at async Function.login (/lib/Tahoma.js:91:32)
at async myApp.newLogin_2 (/app.js:196:13)”
}
},
{
“time”: “2020-11-09T14:12:30.868Z”,
“message”: “Authentication failed”,
“stack”: “Ensure the Username and Password are entered correctly in the Apps Configuration page.”
}
},
{
“time”: “2020-11-09T14:12:31.777Z”,
“source”: “API POST login”,
“data”: {}
},
{
“time”: “2020-11-09T14:12:32.068Z”,
“message”: “Request failed with status code 401”,
“stack”: “Error: Request failed with status code 401
at createError (/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15)
at settle (/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12)
at /node_modules/axios-cookiejar-support/lib/interceptors/response.js:83:25
at new Promise ()
at responseInterceptor (/node_modules/axios-cookiejar-support/lib/interceptors/response.js:82:9)
at /node_modules/axios-cookiejar-support/lib/index.js:130:67
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
at async HttpHelper.postLogin (/lib/HttpHelper.js:230:30)
at async Function.login (/lib/Tahoma.js:91:32)
at async myApp.newLogin_2 (/app.js:196:13)”
}
},
{
“time”: “2020-11-09T14:12:32.070Z”,
“message”: “Authentication failed”,
“stack”: “Ensure the Username and Password are entered correctly in the Apps Configuration page.”
}
}
]

It looks like that is just the errors. If you turn on the Log Enabled option iy logs a lot more detail. I recommend you send the log by using the Send Log button or via a PM rather than post in this topic.

And I have one questions I have at home more types of somfy rolets and one of them it can not be find in Homey app, is it the problem because they are little bit older, what could be the problem? thank you

It might have a different product identification in the data. If you get the device log and send it to me then let me know the name that you have given it I will try to add it in.

Hello Adrian, I get these history log, is it what you want?
I have about 19 inside RTS blinds and 2 io outdoor blinds and one pergola also io.
Outdoors blinds and pergola (io) work well I get them in homey but the RTS I cant get into homey. All blinds are connected to TaHoma and I do not have any remote control, I just use my phone (somfy tahoma app)
Thank yor for your help

RTS somfy pic1

@Adrian_Rockall
What happened here, triple update? :wink:

Oops, @MaxvandeLaar is working on the HCS store to get auto-updates working.

@rvdeijk Haha whoops sorry. I was debugging something and I did not realise I already added the auto-update feature to the Homey Community Store without releasing a new version of the Store app. My bad :slight_smile: at least auto-update is working :wink:

2 Likes

So version 2.1.18 was there for a few hours which just added support for a new device.
The user that was testing then had some issues logging in. From the logs that he provided I might have discovered an issue where two simultaneous connections could be attempted at start up. I have hopefully fixed that and also added some extra checks to prevent it happening again.