[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

Thanks for asking around!
But despite that even if it’s a unknown error, shouldn’t the card in flows go down the error route? Even if the error message then would be "Unknown error’?

The reason is the app sends the command and then returns if it is accepted. In this case the command is initially accepted but then returns an error via the events. If the app was to wait for the command to complete, then Homey will timeout under normal operation when the device does move.
There is a Flow triggered for command completed
https://homey.app/f/57mMi5

Ah okay that makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

So I will check when and what is triggered in the “command completed”.
Best case would be it gets triggered when window closes due to rain, but that won’t happen I assume. But gonna stay optimistic :slight_smile:
And hopefully it returns an error when I try to open the window which doesn’t work because it’s locked due to rain.

Will keep you updated!

1 Like

Hi All,
I m new of homey pro , i m trying to make my home smarter than before with this hub, the problem that i have is only when i added my somfy tahoma classic hub…all the device were founded exept somfy smoove uno a/m io pure 1811404(that control a cabled wired motor for window)
Homey pro doesn t find it ,is it compatible ?
Please can You help me ?
Many thanks

Hello everyone,

Today I added two shutters to my house, and therefore also to Homey using the connectivity kit. This does work very well! It’s only striking that they are two Somfy shutters with a silent mode, but I could only add them as Velux shutters. No problem z works like a charm, but makes it impossible to toggle to silent mode.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

If you can send me the Device log from the app settings page, I will see if I anything can be done.

1 Like

@Adrian_Rockall Since some days ago the Silent Mode for my shutters broke.

They’re giving an error when trying to run the flow:
Invalid Capability: quiet_mode

Previously this worked perfectly. I assume it happened after the update of August 31. Both the regular and test version are having this problem.

(Log 602450617)

Oops, yes was the last update that broke it.
New test version is in the store that has a fix.

Thank you! Works like a charm again! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi,
Is it possible to connect a Velux Climate Sensor to a Tahoma box?
Or do I need an Netatmo-‘bridge’?
Thanks already,
Tim

You will probably have to ask Somfy or Velux that question.

Fair point. However, I hoped that anyone already connected a Velux Climatesensor to Homey. That’s why I tried here ;-).

1 Like

In order to connect the sensor to Homey there shall be a Homey app which supports the sensor. In the name of the sensor “Netatmo” is mentioned. So try the “Netatmo” app.

Maybe this app Velux App voor Homey | Homey

Brand new app! I’ll reach out to Peter, the developer.
Thanks for the tip.

Advice requested:
I have 2 Somfy IO motorized screens next to each other outside, and I want them to go up and down automatically depending on sun, wind and (if possible) rain.

Because there are trees, the current old Somfy sensor is in the shade for part of the day, while some of the windows are in the sun. Due to the rotating sun, this is different later on the same day. I would like to place several Sunis Wirefree II IO sun sensors on the facade, and if at least one sensor exceeds a certain lux value, both screens must go down. If all sensors measure a low lux value, the screens must go up.

If there is too much wind, both screens must immediately go up with Eolis Wirefree IO sensor. If possible: if there is rain, both screens should also go up immediately.

How can I best achieve the above? For example, by using the Somfy app on the phone or the Homey Somfy Tahoma app.

Anybody using more than one Sunis light sensor for one screen?

Just a quick update after a longer period of tests:
The “command completed” does not get triggered when the window closes automatically due to rain.
But: When you try to open a window via flow while it is locked due to rain the “command completed” does get triggered and the “successful”-tag will be “false”.
So I was able to implement a somewhat quirky workaround-flow to know whether it is raining or not.
So for me the topic is closed for now. :slight_smile:

1 Like