[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

The mDNS and file access are two separate issue as they are not preventing each other from working, but both are required in the end.

1 Like

Hmm, it looks like they can also be added as “Velux interior blind (io)” in the Sunshade group.
I’m not sure how i managed to add them twice, so sorry for the confusion.

Thanks! Probably the only one I hadn’t tried to add🙂 Love the app so far!

1 Like

Hopefully the certificate problem will be solved in -rc.104. I haven’t heard anything about the mDNS issue yet though.

I’ll let you know…

Hi Adrian,

I have 2 roller shutters (RS100 io) which cannot be added as shutters with silent mode (io). When i choose shutters (io) instead, then i’m able to find and add them to the app without any issues. These shutters do support silent (discrete) mode, so i was wondering if you can have a look into this.

Thanks in advance.

Could you send the Device log from the Configure App screen so I can see what is supported.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have just shared my device log with you.

I have the log and I can see it has the “setClosureAndLinearSpeed” command so I will add the io:DynamicRollerShutterIOComponent" to the “Roller shutter with quiet mode (io)”.

1 Like

Great, thanks !

unfortunately no solution in rc105

Hello, is there an integration with the Tahoma connect and homey?. I’ve got the VELUX windows with Netatmo integration and I hope the cheaper version will work with Homey. Anybody and idea?
Thanks

Remon

Just to clarify, @Remon_Hauwert is asking if any users have added the Velux windows that work with the Netatamo hub into a Somfy connectivity kit?

Hi Adrian,

I haven’t got a Netatmo hub. I just want to know if the tahoma connect device can talk with Homey and the VELUX window, so it can run in the flows from Homey.

Thanks and cheers

I know the Tahoma connect device can talk to Homey, but I don’t know if the Velux windows you have will work with the Connect hub. So if the Velux windows will connect with the connect hub then it will work with Homey.

1 Like

That’s great, the only thing is will the window work on the tahoma hub???
I’ve got one electric velux window and the “big” tahoma hub is quite expensive to operate only one window…so it’s a difficult one.

somfy probably has a malfunction in the Netherlands, nothing can be reached at the moment, not even via the official tahoma app…

Looks its down again 07:45

1 Like

Sorry for he delay. But no integration with VELUX
, Homey and the somfy connect?

I think you might have to contact Velux or Somfy to find out if your window is compatible with the Somfy Connectivity kit.
If it will work with that, then it will work with Homey.

1 Like

Hi Adrian,
I wonder how add my Shutters on my new Homey Pro.
So, I add your app Somfy Tahoma.
I tried to add the Shutters, but there is nothing.

No new devices found.
What did I miss?

Thanks for your time.