[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

I just get this – with the same login info that works in your app

And this is after I reset my password on the Somfy site – I’ve no idea what’s going on :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe I should reset my password from this page?

I think it would be best if you contact Somfy. As it’s an issue logging into their site they should be able to check your account.
I have always found them to be very helpful in the past.

Will do - thanks

I’m struggling with the io-range of the Connexoon between some devices at one end of my house. I saw an io-repeater online for €300, which is insane. A new Tahoma Switch is even cheaper. So I’m considering buying a second Somfy hub. Is it possible to connect both hubs to Homey? Or install the app twice?

It’s not possible to run two copies of the app unless you change the app id and install it via the CLI. Unfortunately the app has some secrets supplied by Somfy for the OAUTH2 login, so they aren’t available in GitHub.

I am investigating how to add gateways from two locations for someone else but not currently having much luck.

So at the moment it’s not good news.

If I have a breakthrough I will let you know.

1 Like

Hi @Adrian_Rockall ,

Thanks for this integration!!!

Rgds,

Gergely

1 Like

same here did you find a solution for this?

When developer mode us enabled, the Tahoma/Connexoon box should broadcast it’s IP address and PIN number via mDNS. Homey should then detect that and contact locally.
It seems some boxes don’t do that for some reason. This has been reported on the Somfy API repo but obviously not addressed yet.
Do you know if your Connexoon has updated to the latest firmware?

yes it is… i had it working on my old homey 2018. maybe a pro 2023 bug?

It could be, what firmware version do you have on Homey?

@channel Homey Pro v10.0.0-rc.97 has been released to the experimental channel!

Apps
Fixed an issue where some mDNS discovery results would not reach the app’s listeners.
Changed the memwarm limit from 100MB to 120MB.
Changed the cpuwarm limit from 5% to 10%.

1 Like

I am currently on RC100…

I will have to try it on my HP2023 again as still using my HP2018 for normal use.

2 Likes

Hi I do have the same issue. I am running RC 90 still. I’m not at home at the moment and therefore I’m not updating. Nevertheless I do have the same thing not being local anymore.

Still have the same error, but it is only local mode that is not working.

same here… seems like a 2023 thing am sure i’m on my 2018 local=true

Info service browser…

so mdns broadcast doesn’t seem to be the problem

1 Like

I have fired up my Somfy app on HP2023 again and I can confirm the mDNS is not working. I have reported it in the Slack channel.

1 Like

It looks like there is another issue where the certificate file is not found on HP23, so even when mDNS is fixed it won’t work. Also reported, so fingers crossed for some help to resolve that.

1 Like

Hi,

I have two exterior blinds called “SUNEA SCR 40 io” when added to the Tahoma app. When adding them to Homey the only option they show up in is “Blind or Shutter (RTS)”. My IO Awning and SUNILUS IO are added just fine as IO motors. Can you add support for the IO motors that are currently added as RTS motors so that I can utilize functions as set percentage, state etc. that I can use for the IO motors?

@Adrian_Rockall I’ve sent a device report, the device is called “Barnrum SUNEA SCR 40 io”

then that will be more the problem other mdns such as philips hue mdns and Chromecast are good and findable