[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

Hello, I just tested to remove the material on battery and then save them “Paste” to a switch which makes “Router” and the material registers well but my network graph remains always the same, the routers are not used

1 Like

That network graph isn’t complete, you can see various devices being router “through” themselves only. It can sometimes take a while before the correct graph is being shown.

Okay, I’m going to wait a little longer but it seems to me that it doesn’t move even after 15 minutes

Much appreciated @Ruskie!
Looking forward to receive it and work on adding support for the “Russian” Aqara EU plug

@Odechr I will order the Xiaomi EU plug this evening to be able to add support for it in the app; deal?

Deal :slight_smile: I threw in 20 euro, im not sure if that was enough to cover the whole plug? All these currency :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I might have forgotten the freight. Let me know if the amount was wrong :slight_smile:

I removed all the switches without neutral and some sensors on battery.
I restarted Homey and I associated sensors on battery right next to a router, but they still do not hang on it.

I have same issue. One of devices is not showing the route to Homey. No matter how long I do wait, also after restart of Homey. However it works without problems.

Can’t seem to get this one to work. Sensor reports nothing…

Works fine for me, several monds already.
2020-01-28 10:29:47 Mi Flora Sensor 1 batterij 93
2020-01-28 10:29:47 Mi Flora Sensor 1 vochtigheid 34
2020-01-28 10:29:46 Mi Flora Sensor 1 voedingwaarde 659
2020-01-28 10:29:46 Mi Flora Sensor 1 lichtintensiteit 78
2020-01-28 10:29:46 Mi Flora Sensor 1 temperatuur 20.3
2020-01-28 10:29:45 Mi Flora Sensor 2 batterij 94
2020-01-28 10:29:44 Mi Flora Sensor 2 vochtigheid 43
2020-01-28 10:29:44 Mi Flora Sensor 2 voedingwaarde 628
2020-01-28 10:29:44 Mi Flora Sensor 2 lichtintensiteit 134
2020-01-28 10:29:44 Mi Flora Sensor 2 temperatuur 21.1

Hello Martin,

Eventually I was able to add the vibration device. First I reset the Homey Zigbee. Then I added the vibration device. During the inclusion you have to keep pressing the reset button with a 2s interval.

The vibration device works well. The only missing feature is that the vibration sensitivity can’t be controlled.

Regards,

Marco

Hello.

Does this app/homey support the wired version option to “convert left/right button to wireless” i want to buy the wired (LN) version and use it with smart lights. So i cannot use the power surge way. And i prefer to use the non battery models.

Gr. Marco

Edit (QBKG11LM or QBKG12LM)

Hello, we can activate the option with the Xiaomi gateway but not directly from Homey

1 Like

Hi, I’m facing a couple of zigbee problems. Every time I update my homey it gets worse and now 1 of my wall mounted switches don’t work anymore

Also my zigbee netwerk doesn’t want to use routers. So I’m thinking, what if I connect all my aqara switches and sensors to a aqara gateway and let my homey communicate with my switches and sensors thru that gateway, the same way my milights and somfy devices work.

But the gateway is not supported by this app? Is there a way to do this and will that help to make my homey more reliable?

Also my zigbee netwerk doesn’t want to use routers. So I’m thinking, what if I connect all my aqara switches and sensors to a aqara gateway and let my homey communicate with my switches and sensors thru that gateway, the same way my milights and somfy devices work.

I have no experience with the hub, but are you exactly sure that it doesnt route? You need to let the developer pages stay for quite a while to be able to see the actual routing.

Also, each time you add a new device, and if you do it close to homey my experience is that it will stay connected to homey and not any router. Connecting them close to any of the closest router helps.

Things are going fast at Xiaomi/Aqara.
Another great addition to their devices: A small Zigbee 3.0 light sensor.
See:

Any change of having these supported, @TedTolboom?

2 Likes

The human motion sensors detect light also. And are about the same price. They only detect when there’s movement though.

But you’re too slow this time… :grin: Already inbound, though some delays expected due to the Corona virus…

Exactly, I have those.
And since they only report when motion is detected, this dedicated light sensor would be a great addition.

I am not slow, you are just SUPERFAST! :slight_smile:
Thanks once again; keep up the good work!

I’ll order one immediatly. :slight_smile: <— Done!

Btw; you cannot choose “when the light intensity is below XX” as AND with the Aqara motion sensor. Is this on purpose, @TedTolboom?

I would like to have a flow where the lights are turned on when the motion sensor detects motion (i.e. a zone becomes active) and the detected light intensity is below a certain level…