[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

Version 1.10.3 has been uploaded to the app store (awaiting Athom’s approval): Aqara | Homey

Changelog for v1.10.3:

• Add support for the Cube T1 Pro (CTP-R01)
    • Fix Cube side Up trigger card not triggering and updating to more logical naming.
  • Add support for the Light Sensor T1 (GZCGQ11LM)
  • Add support for the Dual relay module T2 (DCM-K01)
  • Add ‘decoupling mode’ and ‘LED inversion’ to the Wall switch H1 series and Dual relay module T2
    • Fix issue that “Button X has been pressed Y times” trigger card is shown (and not working) for second device instance (breaking existing flows)
  • Renaming of “A scene (Pressed Yx) has been activated with Button X” trigger card to “Button X has been pressed Y times” to use more logical naming.
  • Renaming of “A button has been pressed” to “Any button has been pressed” to use more logical naming.
4 Likes

Hello again. I have tried your advise interviewing the device. And when it is true I only get “null” on both measure power and meter power…

Hey guys

Is there a way to specify the target temperature rather when it just changes ? As I wanted to activate the boiler when it goes over or under a certain temperature - or am I going about this all wrong ?

I wanted to try and make them work like the Tado TVRs where they call for heat when you turn up the valve and shut the boiler down when turned down when it passes actual temperature - I didn’t want to go for the Tado as they are WiFi

Hi, first of all, I want to express my appreciation for the developers of this app. I’ve been using it since 2017 to automate my whole home! But since this year I’m having trouble I’m losing connection with devices one by one. Especially the first generation motion sensors. Before I was able to just remove them and reconnect but eventually they would stop working after a while. I tried to renew the batteries, no effect. Disconnecting all Ikea Tradfri devices and app since I read it could conflict. But this also didn’t help. Now I’m completely unable to add devices to my Homey (2016). During the adding process nothing happens when the lights flash three times. So I’m wondering how I could debug this issue. I’ve always connected the Aqara devices directly to Homey without any hub. Is this still best practice? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

For me the H1 double rocker (no neutral) is now fully functional in de coupled mode. Thanks for all your work in getting everything working. Highly appreciated!

1 Like

Will there soon be an integration to the TM1 ceiling lights from AQARA? How do you do the integration right now?

Trying to wrap my head around this one and not sure what is going on and looking for help.

I have 4 Aqara P1 Motion Sensors and some of them show luminance cards/variables and others don’t. Any ideas?

The latter also does not report its battery status. What happens if you re-pair the device?

Hi.

Does anyone in this thread know how to get help (support) with an Aqara problem device?
This app is listed as an official 3rd party Homey app.
but the support link points to this community forum thread, and at the top of the thread is a faulty link to a github site. So pretty much a dead end.
Hope someone knows…

There will be an update of the landing page for the Aqara app. Likely with sub topics for different Aqara device classes.

The reason to point towards this community is that most questions (have already been asked and) are effectively answered here.

3 Likes

Is there any help as a user we can provide to have one of the Aqara device get supported? Been on Homey since 2015 and not able to get my H1 triple rocker to automate has been a bumper. I do love to help or test anything if this can get supported.

like you, I’ve been waiting for the H1 triple rocker to be supported ever since I’ve bought my homey and found out it wasn’t supported but it seems pretty much impossible to even get a response here on whether there are plans to get it supported. Has been frustrating to say the least.

Wondering now if the following is a feasible/good idea:

connecting all my aqara devices to an aqara hub
connecting the devices to the newer homey pro via matter/thread

I’m on HP 2019 so this would mean spending money for an upgrade. I might consider if this results in a more reliable connection (with less issues, especially after a power trip) and support for more aqara devices.

Anyone who has tried the above?

I might surprise you in the next update…

3 Likes

@moderators @robertklep Please remove the discussion on alternative hubs (not in scope for this app related topic). There are sufficient topics covering this already.

2 Likes

Hello,

Will you ever add Aqara Smart Lock U200 support?
I just see a bunch of Zigbee accessories, but no Matter support.

Thank you.

cant wait for the surprise!

Apps cannot implement support for Matter devices, that’s all handled by Homey.

So I can add the smart lock to Homey hub by simply pair it with Matter?

Yes (at least in theory), although functionality will be limited.

awesome to hear. Btw are you the only one here involved with the development of the app? I’m sure everyone would agree that it would be nice to get a simple “planned for Q4 2024” or even “not in the roadmap at the moment” kind of response when we’re asking about support for a particular device. If not for your response, this would’ve been like probably the 8th time this was asked about the H1 triple rocker in this thread.