[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

Are there plans to support Dual Relay Module T2, aka DCM-K01?

Same issue on 2019 Pro . T1 sensor does not registrer open/close. The old one OK, but drops off the network after a few days

It was an Homey issue. A new release 10.3.2 fixed the problem.

Jep,

Received new oneā€™s but those have the same issue.

Nope, got new oneā€™s but also doesnā€™t work

@TedTolboom are you be able to look at the report below?

cd67ebe1-d5ac-4267-a58d-2ccd02b1a015

Hi my all Aqara devices time out. Here my report 0ec14d8e-5ff5-4790-a138-e2f08bb5c1c7

Have you done PTP ? Any other Zigbee devices, do they work ? What do you see on Homey Developer Tools ? Iā€™m afraid it wouldnā€™t be related to any Aqara specific app problem.

Hi developer tools look everything is good. and now I see and install last FW 10.0.8 and now ererything is work.

Do i understand that de Door and Windows Sensor P2 is working on the Homey Pro from 2023? I now have Door and Window Sensors from the old version and they work perfectly on the Homey Pro 2023. I am therefore curious whether the Door and Window Sensor P2 really works so that I do not buy them for nothing.

Otherwise Iā€™m thinking about purchasing the older version again. Thanks in advance for your answer. Or could @TedTolboom possibly give the right answer to this?

today again stop all zigbee network anyone can see my full homey diagnostic report or just homey support?

Only Athom. I suggest to contact them as your issue seems not to be related to the Aqara app itself. Please note there are also random reports of Zigbee misbehaving on HP2019 - Homey Pro (Early 2019) Zigbee broken

I have one Door and Windows Sensor P2 and it works flawlessly as Homey Pro gets support for Matter and Thread. (It is not related to this app - it is a Thread not Zigbee device.)

Could you add support for the Aqara light sensor T1 GZCGQ11LM? The Xiaomi light sensor T1 GZCGQ01LM, which is supported by the app, isnā€™t sold anymore.

1 Like

Hi,
The Github link in the top of this page still donā€™t work and I canā€™t find another one on TedTolboom (Ted Tolboom) Ā· GitHub - can you please create/provide a link that work so we have access to the code?

Copy of link:
Aqara & Xiaomi-mi app Github repository

The project isnā€™t open source anymore.

Does anyone have the old code from before it went closed source?

Maybe this is useful to some:
I use 4 single switch T1 modules. Three are used both manually and in flows. They no longer update their state in homey when I change them manually. They do update when I change them via flows or manually in homey.
The last one is only changed by a dusk sensor (I used it to make the dusk sensor smart), and never through a flow or manually through homey. That module up to now has always updated correctly in homey.

How about using matter to connect Aqara devices via an Aqara hub (M2 should support matter)?
As far as I understand we are then no longer restricted to devices that are supported by an app, but by the matter device types supported by homey. Anyone have experience with this?

Temperature and Humidity Sensor: is it possible to make a flow that reports the current temperature? I would like to have one to trigger from Alexa. Thanks!

is there an option to contact the developers, or is the aqara app end of life

because the new t1 sensor , that use zigbee 3.0 , but sonoff sensor that also use zigbee 3.0 works

Itā€™s not, as being actively developed.
obrazek