[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

I mean, which company is not releasing the code from Robert? Athom?
Oh no, that had to do with Aqara, I am mixing up things. Sorry. And there is also more then app for Xiaomi. Very confusing for the discussion here above.

really hope to see athom be able to help you work on this. If there is anything from the community you needed us to support on do shout out.

Cant wait to get those T1, FP2 to work and also triple rockers. Awaits for the Athom support and your release.

That’s not a Zigbee device, so falls beyond the scope of this app, but it’s already supported by the HomeKit Controller app.

1 Like

+1 for this one. I also have this doorbell and would greatly appreciate integration with HP23.

thanks didnt know that. I thought all aqara would be on zigbee.

I’ve problems with motion Sensors. They don’t react or some won’t couple. Is this also know issue ?

:crystal_ball:

We don’t know. With some it might be the case, with others it might not.
That should cover your question i guess. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Maybe it’s wise to elaborate a bit more on which motion sensors you have… :innocent:

Firmware v10.1.4-rc.2

Adds a workaround for certain Aqara devices that will only report to Aqara Zigbee controllers

Is this firmware solves the problem with the new sensors. (maybe there is also a app update needed)

3 Likes

Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 (Model:TH-S02D)

Hi all,
Anyone that knows if there is a plan to implement this temp sensor in the near future?

/Anders

The Aqara & Xiaomi was updated 8 month ago - so it might take a while. Many devices released months ago is still waiting for it to be implemented.

Thanks for the clarification!

Then it just which for the best that they will implement it soon.

/A

Hi, is there any word on the date that the Aqara Cube T1 Pro will be supported by Homey pro 2023?

Any search ?

1 Like

Hi Sharkys, Yes I have searched multiple pages on this community and also the above posts, but all I come across is that it is not there yet.
Am I not looking right ?

1 Like

There is no word on the date that any device will be supported. You’ll just have to wait.

1 Like

This is perhaps the wrong place to post the following, but it seems that there is no driver for Door and Window Sensor T, Model MCCGQ12LM Zigbee ID: lumi.sensor_magnet.agl02 | lumi.magnet.agl02 manufactured by Aqara, in the aqara app

the driver there for Model MCCGQ11LM does not work for the new model.

Will there be a driver that works? and when??

There is a topic for Aqara…

so moved there

And if you search for T1 there…