[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

I think it depends what type you got, if you got the new P1 it seems like the app needs updated support.

Hi,

I would like to request support for Aqara door and windows sensor P1 2023 with zigbee 3.0.

An Aqara hub is useless because you canā€™t connect the hub to Homey.
I also think you bought a sensor that is not yet supported by the app.

I checked and my sensor is listed as one of the supported ones :frowning: I got the MCCGQ11LM

Iā€™ve a problem since few hours, no answers of my equipements.
Error message by example : Timeout after 30000ms.
Here is the diagnostic number : 75ea27de-46da-4851-9513-b119184bf752

Try to restart, if it do not help, you must share more ā€¦ is it happening for all Zigbees or only Aqara, havenā€™t you just upgraded to new fw, which Homey do you have etcā€¦

Itā€™s a new installation on an Homey Bridge (V10.0.2).
On all my aqara zigbee devices.

Absolutely not useless with an Aqara hubā€¦ You can use Smarthings app and add devices to it, like the Aqara door and window sensor P1 (using edge driver). Then use Smartthings 2 (hcs) to import the sensor to Homey. I dont have the door/window sensor myself, so i dont know if all function will be avail, but mostly u can add those in via a virtual device. Expect a bit slower reaction time though.
Thats how i got my FP1 sensor into homey (stock driver, not edge). Full functionality, works just fine for my use.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know that, but currently the Smartthings 2 app from HCS is not available as HCS is under rebuild. If the code is available on GitHub, then you could also install the app via CLI, I know. But the better alternative is probably to use Home Assistant, with that you get almost any device imported into Homey. But this is getting OT here now.

Iā€™m having this problem with one Roller Shade E1 driver. The other one is working fine. I deleted it and added it too but without succes.

It seems to me like thereā€™s an issue with the Aqara app with HP2023 or Zigbee in general with HP2023.

I only have Aqara devices so canā€™t comment on other Zigbee devices, but Iā€™m having various issues as reported in this thread since moving from my HP2019.

Including stats like battery not updating on some devices, slow responses, devices just not pairing - that had worked absolutely fine before.

Yes.

1 Like

Iā€™m on HP2019, and the batteries has always stayed at 100% on all my devices that shows battery status. So i dont think its a HP2023 problem.

Which devicesā€¦some of Aqara are known that battery reporting is not reliable. Best would be to see battery voltage but more advanced users.

1 Aqara Door Window sensor, 4 Aqara Motion P1, 3 Xiaomi Light sensor. All at 100%. Some of these are close to 1 year usage.

Hello, I have a Homey pro I am thinking to buy the new aqara led strip T1 signee and matter compatible but my question here isā€¦will be working without aqara hub zigbee just using homey pro as hub?

Thanks.
Regards

1 Like

Hi Guys,
is it possible to add Aqara Smart Pet Feeder C1?
It would be great.

Getting an error when installing on a fresh Bridge. Says ā€œCrashedā€ with an exclamation mark icon, then when i hover over it in the webapp it says the following.

request to http://com-xiaomi-mi-1-7-1-4.com-xiaomi-mi-1-7-1.apps.svc.cluster.local/api/app failed, reason: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND com-xiaomi-mi-1-7-1-4.com-xiaomi-mi-1-7-1.apps.svc.cluster.local

Looks like an internal request within a k8s cluster to me, anyone with insights?

This is a backend issue, you may want to report it to Athom (I already mentioned it to @Jero and @Emile on Slack).

Yesterday i updated my Homey (2019) to 10.0.0. After that the Aqara app stopped working.

I tried:

• restart Aqara app
  • restart Homey
  • ptp homey
  • reinstall the sensors (with and without deleting the devices)
  • reinstall the app (without deleting it)

Before i try to delete the app and reinstall everything. Is there something else i can try without the major consequence to install al the devices and redo all the flows again?