[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

My homey updated v5.0 and Aqara Zigbee app auto upgraded to v1.2.3 too.
I lost one Aqara B1 controller, tried many times still unable pair back.
I have currently 20 Zigbee devices connected, it is because 20 is still the maximum ??

Difficult to say, but that limit still exists (FWIW, the limit doesn’t mean that you can only have 20 devices in total in Homey’s Zigbee network, it means that the number of Zigbee devices that connects directly to Homey, so not through another Zigbee router device, is limited).

Automaitc update was ON, but does not install v1.2.3. And manual update does not work:

Incompatible…

Try this App:

That is the same, also same result: incompatible.
Ted Tolboom probably better should provide an official release with the updates from v1.2.3 ?

Which Homey version do you have installed?
If v5, you should indeed install https://homey.app/de-de/app/com.xiaomi-mi/Aqara-&-Xiaomi-ZigBee/test/

I’m not allowed to release the v5 compatible version to stable, since still the majority is running their Homey’s on v4.2 (v5 gradual role-out towards these homey’s in the next weeks)

Sounds like your Homey isn’t running v5 at all.

That is right, just checked and to my surprise it still showed 4.2.0…however I performed an update.
Now also V1.2.3 for Teds app is selected.
Thanks all for your support!

Do you have any idea when this update is expected, @TedTolboom?
Don’t want to push you (as you know, really pleased with all your hard work on this app), but it is getting a bit annoying that these sensors send wrong values. In Insights my.homey.app values can not easily be read, because there are such big spikes. And my flows get triggered when they shouldn’t and vice versa…

I updated to Homey 5.0.0 today. Everything works fine, except my Aqara devices:

After update the Aqara app updated as well:

The app version should be OK:

I already tried to restart & PTP Homey and restarted the app.
Any idea how I could fix this?

Are there more people here with the same problem? I have the aquara motion sensors here at home, only now with homey firmware 5.0.0 I have the problem with some sensors that they do not switch my lighting on, but it does switch it off. So when I walk into the room it stays dark and after a while the lights go out automatically after I have turned them on with the wall switch. My flows always worked fine, but stopped after the update. I already added the sensors again and gave homey a ptp but that shouldn’t help

Thanks @robertklep
After a few trials and error, removed ZigBee devices below 20 numbers doesn’t resolve my issue.
I took the last option, reset the ZigBee network. This a painful option as all ZigBee devices will be removed, lucky flows still remain, I just need to spend some time to re-add all the ZigBee devices again and tag the devices back to an existing flow, even my Aqara B1 work too.

Just pushed v1.2.4 to the app store… should resolve your problems.

3 Likes

My problem not
.I still cannot add any new devices(temperature, water sensor).I do not get any error screen.In orig. MiHome app works coretly.

Same here, cannot add no new temperature sensors

Also here . I can’t add temperature sensor

Thank you so much @TedTolboom!
Have a beer on me!

1 Like

How is your mesh built?

how is your mesh built?

It worked fine on version 5 until i upgraded tot 1.2.4
Now same problems

Resetting app doesn’t work. How to solve?