[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Is there a update regarding the lumi.sensor_magnet.agl2 that doesnt work on homey pro2019?

Hi,
Have you also planned to make the homey Aqara app working with Aqara T1M?

Hello aqara team

Please Can you said if you have plan to add the support of the lumi.plug.aeu001 plug H2 eu?

Regards

The upcoming update will include support for the following devices:

• Aqara Light Sensor T1
  • Aqara Dual Relay module T2
  • Aqara Cube T1 Pro

The next update afterwards will (likely) contain support for:

• Aqara Wall outlet H2
  • Aqara Ceiling light T1M
  • Aqara Roller Shade controller T1S

US specific and matter devices will likely follow next.

12 Likes

To be able to answer your question / recognize the issue, can you elaborate on what doesnā€™t work?
I checked with Athom support, but we donā€™t recognize a generic issue that this sensor doesnā€™t work on the HP2019ā€¦

I do not have data from the device it self. 55 years ago its says.

Also got a RMA on it

Dear Aqara app developer.

First of all thanks a lot for making this app and keeping it up to date :slight_smile: :heart:

Recently I added 3 Aqara motion sensors P1 to my Homey without any issues. However after a few days one of the sensors stopped reporting movement and luminance (been 6 hours).
It didnā€™t fix itself so I went on troubleshooting. Below the steps/results Iā€™ve had so far.

1. I removed the sensor and tried to add it again. Unfortunately that didnā€™t work. First attempts I got ā€œthe device has already been addedā€ although it was nowhere to be found. Also not in the zigbee delevoper section. The attempts after that gave me a ā€œadding a device took to longā€. Desperate as I was I also tried to add it as an not P1 version.
  2. Then I figured maybe my homey has reached itā€™s maximum number of Zigbee devices. Not very likely since adding the 3 sensors went flawlessly the first time but Iā€™m troubleshooting here ofcourse ;).
    So first I removed an Ikea shortcut button so one Zigbee ā€œslotā€ would come available. Unfortunately that didnā€™t help. Re-adding the Ikea button went without problems. So I figured itā€™s not general Zigbee problem.
  3. Then I tried to add an Aqara Door/Window sensor that i hadnā€™t used before. Also no luck adding this sensor (ā€œadding a device took to longā€)
  4. Next I removed an old Aqara motion sensor and tried to add the new P1 sensor another time. Still no luck. Re-adding the old sensor worked without problems.
  5. Of course i also rebooted my homey and the Aqara app several times but no luck

Iā€™m at a loss hereā€¦ Could you please help me fix this?
Help is much appreciated.

Kind regards

This isnā€™t an issue with the Aqara app but with Homeyā€™s Zigbee. Any issues that pop up during pairing (like ā€œthe device has already been addedā€) are also caused by Homeyā€™s Zigbee implementation, not the app.

You can try to contact Athom support for advice, but they generally blame the app developer even though the app developer cannot fix these problems and will close your support request.

But still,
Please keep asking and complaining at Athom to fix this.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:
Like I said adding zigbee devices with other apps works without issues so I find it hard to believe it is caused by Homeyā€™s Zigbee implementation but Iā€™m not the expert, you are ;).

Anyway thanks for the advise. I will try Athom support also.
Should I contact Athom support also through the forum or is there a better way?

Would it help to add an zigbee router/extender and if so should I rebuild my whole zigbee network, meaning pairing every devices again?

Thanks in advance for your reaction.

But like I said: Zigbee pairing isnā€™t handled at all by apps. Some Aqara devices are ā€œspecialā€ and require certain information to be passed to them during the pairing phase, perhaps thereā€™s an issue with that, but thatā€™s still all handled by Homeyā€™s core and not the app.

The official way of submitting a support request is through the website.

If you donā€™t have any Zigbee routers/extenders it would be a good idea to add some to your network. You can try and see if adding them eventually fixes your pairing issues, but if not, a full Zigbee reset might be the only way. And yes, that would mean pairing every device again :frowning:

can you also add the cube t1 pro

can you scroll back a few posts

1 Like

Thanks @robertklep for explaining a little further. Itā€™s clear for to me now.
I donā€™t mind resetting my Zigbee network as a last resort if that what it takes. Would be the first time and I have my Homey for a few years. Just ordered this one to improve my zigbee network nonetheless. https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B0B4P3Y7VH/ref=pe_28126711_487805961_TE_item

I have many Aqara devices that frequently lose connection with Homey.
e.g.
Door/Window Contact Sensor: lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2
Temperature & Humidity Sensor: lumi.weather

I saw that G-ailizer was buying a zigbee extender, so am asking if any Zigbee extender will work with Homey as that could be the reason why the devices lose connection occasionally.

What does the question have to do with the Homey Aqara app?

Edit
@MozartSailor, itā€™s not easy to say, that additional Zigbee extender will solve your connection problem, but yes, every Zigbee extender should work with Homey, even those for which there is no app.

1 Like

Hmm, yes i know!
But i like this guy! :slight_smile:

awesome! i just added the T2 as a generic zigbee device and came here to see if it was planned.

Version v1.10.0 has just been released to the app store, awaiting approval from Athom.

Changelog:

• Add support for the Light Sensor T1 (CTP-R01)
  • Add support for the Dual relay module T1 (DCM-K01)
  • Add ā€˜decoupling modeā€™ and ā€˜LED inversionā€™ to the Wall switch H1 series.

This version can already be installed by using the test environment:

5 Likes