[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Isn’t there a tag available that you can use with the Logic cards?

Ah. Yes, thanks. I was looking in the options listed for the ANDs under the device itself. Logic Tags! So great.

I just got me a Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1. Before I added it to my Homey Pro 23, I added it to my Aqara Camera Hub G2H to test it and upgrade the firmware. The new firmware is 0.0.0_1531. The previous was something like 0.0.0_1452 or something. The driver works fine when I control it from the Aqara app.

I then added it to the Homey, and it is discovered and added, but I do not receive any position, battery og motor status. When I try to control it nothing happens and I get a timeout error after 10’000ms.

Anyone else who have the issues with this?

Might it be the new firmware that is not compatible?

Have you tried searching this topic about the component?

Hi again. Will there ever be added consimption monitoring on the Wall switch H1 single w/neutral, or how can I get this info? Anyone have a answer on this? Using Homey Pro 2016-2019. Thanks

Question to the creaters of the app.

Can you add support of the Aqara WP-P01D?

Is this possible as I want to buy them, but if they are not getting supported, I search for another solution.

1 Like

If you connect it to an Aqara hub you can use Matter to use it with Homey:

That way it won’t require app support.

1 Like

Hi , same problem here. But i also have problem with adding other aqara. I have 10 that works and can not add more

it works, but fp2 is not working this way, but only with HomeKit. why not make Aqara unit Matter, so only one hub HP2023 can handle the hole house :slight_smile:

The Aqara Hub M2 supports Matter: Aqara Hub M2 Matter Update Has Started to Roll Out - Aqara

Nice, thanks

Hello,

I bought an Aqara Light Senser T1 on AliExpress.
It adds it as an “unknown Zigbee device”
Am I doing something wrong or is it not compatible with the app yet?

See the pictures for more info.

If anyone has tips to make this light sensor work, I would of course like to hear them

I bought my Aqara Light Senser T1 almost a year ago. Still no support. I also asked Aqara Netherlands and they told me this device has no priority, because it is not sold in Europe. So I just bought the Aqara Motion and Ligth Sensor P2 and this device uses matter and works perfect.

Hello,

Can’t find any information about Aqara Motion and Light sensor P2. Is it working with Homey Pro 2023? Thanks!

As I mentioned in my post, yes this sensor is working. Just add it as a matter device, not via the Aqara app.

But then there is no way to use the Aqara H2 Wall Outlet EU as a Zigbee Router to improve the Zigbee mesh, is there?
Because that would have been one of the main reasons for me to install the beautiful socket inserts…

That’s correct. You need to make choices.

Thank’s for the fast reply! :grinning:

Since the Aqara Dual Relay Module T2 supports Matter, have you tried adding them directly via New Device → Homey → Matter then pairing from there? It’s also available to connect via Homekit, but I don’t know if that’s supported in the Homekit Controller app. I wanted to see before trying to get a hold of some of these first, they sound great as a conversion option.

As mentioned on the Aqara website, the Dual Relay Module T2 must be connected to the Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub first, before it can be connected to other systems via Matter: