[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

I Update to Homey 10.0.7.
Works for two days. All Roller Shade Driver E1 are not working again today.

Hello I have a question about the light sensor
I buy it on internet
production date 2023.11
Can you help me to find out how to work

Please provide more info.

If you want little help, give little info.
If you hope for big helpā€¦

I have 2 aqara T1 light sensors but they not working with the aqara/mi app on the homey pro 23
Look on the picture

I hear that they work on it

hello there, I have several H1 triple wall switches (no neutral). Anyone can provide some suggestion how to get them connected to Homey Pro?
Thank you in advance.

Hello,
I have several H1 Triple (No Neutral) switches at home, it can only be detected as default switch. I have several single and double H1 switches which are detected without any issue.

Any idea when Aqara app will support H1 triple as well so far it only supports single and double. Any alternative I can try for the time being?

l actually I have it that way using IKEA. Both directly and over homey. There is also one article from homey how to do it. Now Iā€™m trying to find something more to the wall switch look and feel rather then IKEA button.

Controlling a Zigbee device with a Zigbee remote directly ā€“ Homey Support

I have one ikea bulb directly connected to homey and a ikea pir sensor, but unwillingly :joy: was scratchting my head for days why one bulb in the garden came on when i walked in to the shed (that is where the pir is) :sweat_smile:

hi, welcome to the club. Iā€™ve been asking about the H1 triple too but no one seems to know anything. For now, Iā€™ve added it to the aqara app and am using apple homekit as a workaround to integrate it with the rest of homey. Kinda hit-miss for me as my aqara hub isnā€™t at an ideal location.

Hopefully one day @TedTolboom sees our posts on the H1 triples and can share if there are any plans to add support for them.

1 Like

Thatā€™s something different (TouchLink), and it requires both devices to support it. Binding (which is what Iā€™m talking about) is part of the Zigbee protocol, so all devices will support it if the controller provides a method of setting it up. Which Homey lacks.

Donā€™t know who said this, but it seems to be not true. At least I havenā€™t found any reference to it here in the topic or in the appā€™s changelog.

Understand. Do you or anyone else know any other devices preferably by big brands like Aqara to have TouchLink and look like wall switches? That would also work for me.

Hi Elinu, would you mind to share with me how you add it to aqara app? When I tried to add the switch to Homey, it is detected as default zigbee switch and only the left button works.

Ah, I didnā€™t add it to homey. Adding to homey results in the same as what you experience. I used an aqara hub and added it to Aqara (phone app, not homey app) instead. Then using the linked the device to homekit through Aqara.

Radiator Thermostat E1 does work to add to Homey over matter (but requires aqara matter hub) if anyone else is wondering.
Also got my wireless H1 switches in speed mode by adding them that way.
Also possible to add it to both Homey and HomeKit in the same time.

2 Likes

Thank you for this tip!! I was waiting for quite a while for the app to update so that I could import the thermostats. Works like a charm

1 Like

Hello everyone, Iā€™m looking to connect my Aqara G4 intercom to my Homey. Is it possible to add this to the application? Thanks in advance. Kind regards.

This app is for Zigbee devices only.

Is it possible to add Aqara Ceiling Light T1M to this app so I do not need to buy me an additional aqara useless hub :slight_smile: Thnx in advance

1 Like

Support for the G4 Doorbell would be very welcome as well. Iā€™m looking to make some if-then actions when someone rings the doorbell (or when the doorbell recognizes a certain person). the doorbell is available for quite some time at this point, is there any timing on this?