[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Literally look two posts up.

1 Like

Hi

Some questions about Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1

I dont have a aqara hub but i understand i need one to configure the Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1.

Does it matter what hub i use as long as it supports Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1?
Does the hub need to be active after the configuration?

/Rikard

Actually, you don’t - I simply attached it to Homey and it’s working. Based on which comment you got this impression, that official Aqara hub is required ?

Hi

From this [APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App) - #4111 by Rob_Brans

and the fact that i have the same problem, it just roll on

/Rikard

And have you done the calibration ?

1 Like

Hi,

I have issue over here. After updating everthing finally got the t1 in my app. But after I the device it doesnt response on the contact (alarm). I bought 2 devices and both have the same problem.

Do you or anyone else have a solution?

Do you need homey 2023 to make this work?

By Matter yes. I dont think the old one support Matter. But you can use HomeKit controller and make it work that way to if you are a Apple Homekit user.

I need that to

thanks a lot.
That helped me
/Rikard

Aqara Motion Sensor P1
The information about the battery type is wrong. Both on the webb and in the app.
It says CR2430 instead of CR2450. I trusted this information instead of opening the device to check which battery to buy :disappointed:
/Peter

Hi @Par_Ostberg. I’ve been using the Aqara T1 modules for at least 2 years with my 2016 homey and they have always reported correctly.
I have just switched to the 2023 homey because the old one died, and am having some issues now with them not reporting their state (on/off) correctly to homey. I have had to re-pair 2 of them twice already. Maybe if you repair your module (via the settings page of the module in the app and then maintenance, try to repair) it may correct your issue.

Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral) not updating status in Homey.

When changning the status on Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral) on the physical switch, that does not get updated in Homey app. A few weeks ago it seemed to work fine. This means flows do not get triggered.

Later update:
Additional info: I tried to open Maintenance and selected Try to repair. Once paired again, the issue is fixed. I experienced this last time too, but after a few days it stopped working. Will keep an eye on it, and give and update in a weeks time or if I experience that it stops working again.

FYI, we have about 50 Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral) in our network. When pairing, I must turn off power to other modules. Don’t know if this is related to this issue.

Update 24 hours after fix: Still working

Update 48 hours fix: Now it stopped working again.

What happens is that i turn on the switch on a physical button:

And the T1 Switch turn on:

But in the app, it does not register that the switch is turned on:

This is an issue with HP23 only, and interesting that it works for a day or two when first paired.

Hi guys. I bought an Aqara H1 Rotary switch (Model Number: ZNXNKG02LM) which is currently unsupported. I would really like some help to see how it can be added into the Aqara app on Homey, please.

Here’s some info I found from the guys from Home Assistant: Aqara H1 Rotary Dimmer Switch Dial - Remote - Blueprints Exchange - Home Assistant Community

May I know if someone is able to help please?

Thanks.

Also got this issue. Any solution to this?

Thanks.

It’s the same here since the beta testing of hp23 and i was sick of it so I replaced them with shelly’s a few weeks ago. Out of curiosity i tried to add one that i still have and it doesn’t even want to pair with hp23, tried it on my old homey and it works perfect first try. So it’s definitely a hp23 problem. (No problem with other aqara or zigbee devices btw)

I use HP19…

Uuhhh ok, but you are talking about the window/door sensor and i am talking about the t1 switch with neutral.

Have the samme issue that T1 Switch cannot pair with HP23 when Zigbee network is large. Seems to time out. Found a workaround for that issue here Aqara Single Switch Module T1 with neutral - #10 by Eide which works for me until it is fixed.

Would be nice to get a fix for getting the status of the switches in Homey app, as haven’t been able to find a workaround for that.

It would be nice to be able to configure the sensitivity of the vibration sensor. I know there are 3 possible values but they cannot be changed from homey