[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Also on z2m Robert ?

Yes, it’s a bug in the Aqara devices. But if you have a stable network that never happens (at least not for me) unless you physically make changes ((re)move routers) or a router goes bad due a hardware issue.

1 Like

Hi, a while back I asked if the Aqara E1 double switch could be added. Is this not the place to request new devices? If so, where should it be requested?

Thanks!
Robert

You just have to be patient.

1 Like

Guys (and girls), anyone has an aqara opple 2 or 6 buttons. I’m interested in associating directly opple switch to aqara relay so that potentially if homey malfunctions switch can continue to control the relay. Similar to how IKEA zigbee can be added and Philips hue. Can this behavior be created with opple?

This behaviour cannot be created with Homey, regardless of the devices used.

Aqara keeps on having problems on HP 2023

I had a good functioning homey pro 2019. I migrated to homey 2023 and now aqara keeps on having issues. Mainly the monitor sensors detect motion but won’t come back to normal status.

I upgraded the old motion sensor to the motion sensor p1 and still this problem remains… after the first detection of motion it will for ever give a motion alarm……how do I fix this?

Hi there, i often loose the connection with most of the aqara door and window sensors. After delete and reconnect they will react for a while.
Anybody have these issues too?
How to resolve this problem?

Which Homey, which firmware version?

Do you have any unstable Zigbee router in the Network or even Zigbee router, which you are powering down?

I have several Aqara devices and I loose connection only when I do something with Zigbee router, eg. doing maintenance on them (HP23, latest experimental firmware)

Btw no need to delete them, you can pair them again without removal or you can perform maintenance on them

I have that with the buttons. :smiling_face_with_tear: on hp23

I have the same issue for weeks now. But nobody seems to know the solution for this. I don’t know if it is a app issue. Maybe @TedTolboom know if this is an issue with the HP2023.

The problem seems with all ‘activity’ sensors like the motion and door sensors.

all, re the connection problems - please also read this : Homey Pro 2023 firmware 10.3.0 - zigbee is broken - #48 by HomeAut

Strange, on HP23 and don’t have those issues. I wonder what is different.

Not that it is a solution for the above; but I must say that the T1 sensors that I have (door/window and temperature/humidity/pressure) seem much (much) more reliable and have more range too.

They are Zigbee v3.0, perhaps that’s the reason…
(subjective findings, but still.)

Is the Aqara E1 curtain driver compatible with Homey Pro without a Aqara hub. What are the control points that I can use to my flow. For example open/close and desired position %.

1st)
This info is available from the homey.app store;
Enter the brand name in the search bar → when found, open the app page.
Then look for the device, click on it, and now you can view the available flow cards.
(This is an indicator only, sometimes the actual app provides for more flow cards)

There seems to be only a ‘position’ card, so “Open” = ‘set position to 100%’, and “Close” = ‘set position to 0%’

2nd)
Many apps have their own topic here, find a link at the app page! Use it, instead of starting new topics please.

1 Like

Hi Peter,

Sorry for my ignorance, but do I have to purchase and install the Homey Pro App to download all the necessary 3rd party developed apps under Homey Pro. As I get the below error just to check on the compatibility. However, I have not yet purchased the HomeyPro, as I’m still exploring all the device compatibility before I make an investment for my smart home.
In the community forum, I did not see a straight answer on the compatibility of the E1 Curtain, but yes the Homey App store confirms the compatibility which has helped me in your illustration.

Thanks for your help and support.

Regards,

Nixon

1 Like

I will try that! thanks

I have HomeyPro 2019 with the latest firmware. And did nothing with any zigbee router or so