[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

My english i not that good but i am trying.

I got these message.

Same here, they worked perfectly with hp2019 but with hp2023 its almost impossible to add them. Sometimes after 20 attempts it works, but they fail after a while and then you can only switch them on/off and the power measurement doesn’t work anymore.

I got my Aqara LED stip in today and I was suprised it wasn’t present in the app. Couldn’t find how to request items but here are the things you probably need…?

LED Strip Lights T1 (Zigbee), Aqara, modelID: lumi.light.acn132

Please search the thread before posting:

Nevermind :roll_eyes:

If you would have just scrolled back a few posts you would have found Ted’s post, including remarks about the T1 LED strip.

Yes, sorry, I forgot that your time is more precious than anyone else’s here on the forum.

Thank you but can you explain how to do it? i am not use to this kind of things and it is difficult to understand to me.

The only thing you have to do is to add the already shown flow card (When…) to your flow, click the empty box (Select the action), select “2x pressed” from the drop-down menu and that’s it.
This flow will only be started if the button is pressed quickly twice.

(Screenshot of an Aqara Wireless Mini Switch (2018))

However, we still don’t know which device you are talking about.

Oh thank you! I have the wireless mini switch bdw.

It was really simple, I don´t know how I wouldn´t find this. Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Has anyone purchased the new Aqara Zigbee relay, the Aqara T2? I’m considering buying it to automate my blinds, but I was wondering if it’s already integrated into Homey or if it can be set to blind mode.

Thank you

The Dual Relay Module T2 isn’t listed in the Aqara App in the App Store and also not in the first post in this topic. So it’s not supported yet.
For more info please read this post from the App developer.

1 Like

Hi, thanx for the update. If there is an update that supports T2 then I am quite willing to be a tester.

Hello,
is there any chance to get the new Aqara Z1 switches supported?
(I know they are for China at the moment, but this range is with great design, I will get a few pcs for testing soon, it would be great to integrate them.)
Thanks!

Hi, I just added some Aqara motion sensors and noticed that you can check for motion OR check for a change in light level. But you can’t trigger on motion AND check the light level. I would like to trigger some lights based on motion after dark (or even if it’s really dark weather) but that doesn’t seem possible. Am I wrong or is this card missing?

Please use the search function or read the entire thread. This has been explained multiple times. I don’t mean this in a negative way. But if you show the community you are not willing to do the minimum effort. Please do not expect more than minimum response.

Again this is meant as positive feedback.

Kind regards,
Rob

With no AND card for light level, I had to add a lot of extra flow. But this is what I built (sorry it’s a bit messy, I had to fit it onto the screen somehow):

I’m sure some can do better, I’m no developer so I doubt this is the most elegant solution. But it works :slightly_smiling_face:

Couldn’t find anything appropriate @Rob-Spark (maybe I didn’t look hard enough), but I achieved what I wanted and shared the result for others.

This is usually done using standard Logic cards and tags:

@Paul_Nas
Some info to be aware of in this short thread.

I hope this helps

1 Like

Doh! Soooo stupid I didn’t think of that! Thanks @robertklep :slightly_smiling_face: So it is now:

Much better.