[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

What do you see on Homey Developer Tools ? Share the part with nodes WITHOUT the part System information.

You can try factory reset with backup restore, in case you have paid cloud backup option.

I see the light sensors (mainly using them with the Aqara app), nothing special on the node list. What am I looking for? Thank you

I really want to avoid a system restore. Nobody else experiencing the same problem with the app on 10.0.0?

By not working, the flows for those devices dont work?
Had a similar problem with Nimly. I just re-made my flow for that device, then all went back to normalā€¦ worth a try

The flows are fine. The device itself doesnā€™t work. So for example a light sensor didnā€™t updated since 10.0.0. I canā€™t add another device threw the aqara app.

Homey 2019 myself, and except for the Nimly hickup, my Aqara devices (motion and door/window sensors) works just fineā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation. And you use the Aqara app right (without the gateway in between)?

I use those devices with Homeys Aqara app only

Unfortunately I told you what to do and you said itā€™s looking fine without sharing :wink: - so Iā€™m out of options, but you can blindly go to suggested options :

Good luck.

Thank you for your guidance.
What is exactly what you want to see from the node list. Because im on the phone and canā€™t get a right picture. If it is for the routers, i really have enough throughout the whole house. But i will try the reset option and let you guys know if it worked.

Thank you :pray:

Did a full restore with a backup from a couple of days before where the light sensors worked ok. But still no movement of the light sensorsā€¦. So that didnā€™t work either. Very weird how could this be possible?

Anyone with another suggestion?

All my magnet sensors are constantly showing with 100% battery until battery is flat, and the device stop working. Does anyone know if there is a solution for this?

You have 3 options:

1. Accept it and live with it.
  2. Do a search on this forum. This has been discussed several times.
  3. Replace every battery once a year. 99% guaranteed you will never have a problem again.
1 Like

Hi,

I noticed that my Single switch modules T1 with neutral didnā€™t report the power values anymore in my new homey pro 2023.

I tried to repair them without success.

Then Iā€™ve tried to remove and readd one, but adding the device failed: ā€œsomething went wrong trying to add the device, try again later.ā€

Tried to restart the app and tried adding it: failed. Than restarted homey and tried adding it: failed.

What can I do to add the device successfully?

And how can I get back my power values?

Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Does anyone have a aqara G4 doorbell?

I am thinking of getting it but i dont see any support for it with Homey.

Hi,
the date of release of v1.8.0 at the end of August is still valid?

I have a Homey Pro 2023 and can not pair it with my Aqara Door and Window sensor. I try to add the device through the aqara app and i get an instruction to push the button on the sensor for three seconds, but then nothing happens. I did a search and found another person with the same problem Problem to pair Aqara with new Homey pro 2023

I also have my homey app set to swedish as in the post above.

Any thoughts or ideas?

The LED inside the device doesnā€™t blink?

Sorry for being unclear. The LED blinks just as the guide says. So the device looks fine, it just never shows up in the Homey Aqara app.

Have you tried a PtP?

Any info on compatibility for new Aqara led strip T1?