All apps temporarily unavailable

Hahahaha, know your classics! :rofl:

I am going to try and get my Homey to play certain custom sounds via my Sonos speaker, make HAL come to life so to speak.

Yes it worked for me after a while. Firstly i saw on devices a red triangle saying drivers unavailable but these disappeared after a while and now all apps are ok and also devices and flows are back again. I wonder why Athom could not give us this solution after the problem was reported. It looks like it got low priority or were or are not yet debugging this problem. Thanks all for your help.
Regards CB

1 Like

Dijker, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye. :wink:

1 Like

After reboot everything worked. Going to bed and time to start the flow to switch off all lights and tv the problem is back again. All apps show the message that they were unexpectedly stopped. Nothing works now. I will see what the status is tomorrow and try to reboot again.
Regards CB

No luck here. Rebooted twice but still ‘Invalid Request’ when i try and access a hue lamp.

Same problem here since yesterday. All apps have an exclamation mark and have “suddenly stopped”/“onverwacht afgesloten”. Reinstalling the apps works for a couple of hours, but then all of them crash again.

Now I’ve just rebooted the bridge via the Dev-tools. Let’s see how long it will last.

This morning i was suprised because the outside lights were switched off during sunrise. I checked the apps and only KLIKA app was ok and all KLIKA devices worked. All other apps still showing unavailable. I removed the INNR app and installed it again and added devices. The app works and I can switch on and off the devices. I stopped adding other apps for a moment awaiting further Athom actions. Yesterday evening after the reboot all seems to work but after a while the same problem again. So lets see what happens today
Regards, CB

For me it only was the KAKU app…

Rebooting in the developers console only solved Tradfri and Tado for me. Osram still crashes.

It’s a serious problem and I don’t understand why Athom does not handle this as a seriuos problem. I was positive this morning but after a couple of hours the KLIKA app is unavailable again. I did not do anything with a device or flow and the app is broken again.

Athom do something about this problem and communicate to the users what the problem is, how users can handle this, is their a bypass for this problem and when will the problem be solved. It is unacceptable that many or all users can’t use the system for almost 2 days now or perhaps even longer. Users rely on a system with high availability. When the system is in production Athom should define availabity criteria and penalties if they don’t adhere to their criteria.
Regards, CB

Athom doesn’t read this community forum (although you’re forgiven in thinking they would, because basically every company that provides a community forum for their products encourages their employees to be active and recognisable on such a forum).

1 Like

Just received this update from my support ticket:

Hi mads,

Thank you for reaching out to our support.

Unfortunately there was a malfunction causing this to happen to almost all installed apps and our developers are working hard to solve this issue for all beta users. Some apps have already been restored and I hope other apps will shortly follow suit.

To view the current status of the Homey Beta, please use The new Homey — Beta Status | Homey . On this page, there is a list of known issues, which are currently being worked on to fix by our development team.

Excuses for the inconvenience!

So it seems like we just need to be patient regarding this matter…

/M

1 Like

Same problem started yesterday

Fitst I rebooted the bridge, no effect, then installed all apps again. (first time) That solved the issue only to discover this morning that all apps were broken again. Reinstalled (second time), temporary fix and nog all broken again …

Now also on Status Page

Last evening all apps came to live one by one. It looks like Athom has fixed the problem. Unfortunately no comment from Athom about the cause of this nasty problem and no recommendations what to do when such a problem reoccurs. I hope Athom internally did something to improve their debugging process and fix these kind of problems sooner and with higher priority.
Regards, CB

Not possible, i think this already had the highest prio

If that were the case, there’s something seriously wrong with the Homey Cloud setup. It shouldn’t take days to roll back a botched release or whatever it was that happened.

(but hey, at least we got a new Homey App Store website!)

So, what’s happening? I still have disconnected devices, mostly devices added by klikaanklikuit.
Restart helps for a while.
/Niklas

Only Athom can solve it
Mobile app:
…More > Beta feedback