Shelly is temporarily unavailable

shelly is temporarily unavailable
This has been going on for a week now???
It’s the bridge I have

1 Like

See this post:

Homey Cloud is beta software so these things can happen.

Hi. I have the same issue since last update and no flows are working, anymore.
Is there any fix for it?

See my previous post.

1 Like

Best is to contact Athom support so they understand this is a major issue for many users of Homey Cloud.

1 Like

I have now reported it but my experience is that they don’t waste their time answering me

Hi Damian,

This issue is reported also by other users and our development team is working hard to fix this issue.

We hope to resolve this problem as soon as possible, I can’t provide you with a specific data or time unfortunately.
Best Regards,

Hugo

The Athom support team.

I’ve been waiting for almost a week and nothing, Homey has let me down quite badly.

Be prepared to be very disappointed then, some issues linger for several (many) months, not just “almost a week” (especially now in the holiday season), but I guess the amount of reports they get, the higher the priority it will be.

If your home automation breaks because it’s holiday season and Athom can’t fix breaking issues with a popular brand like Shelly, you have to wonder if you can ever trust it.

What bothers me most is that their information level is not existing
I know it’s a beta but I’ve participated in beta testing with other brands with great success

Traditionally, Athom has had somewhat different ideas than the rest of the developer community when it comes to software designations: what Athom calls a “release candidate” is what others call “beta” and what Athom calls a “beta”, others call “alpha”.

1 Like

And as usual no update on Beta status page with the problem. So frustrating! Could spare a lot of users time if they cared to update!

App is currently unavailable, it will be available soon™.

Not just users … the time the developer spends on this is a multiplied factor. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s (finally) been added as known issue to the Homey beta page.

1 Like

Test how shelly works for you on Cloud, I can add selected (single-channel) devices, other devices do not want to remember when adding: /

I have no extra devices to add to the system but the devices that is already there is functioning for now