[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Yes, it’s in the changelog.

• Add total energy consumption for Shelly 3EM for Homey Pro and Cloud

Thank you very much for your prompt reply, but I’m talking about the total instantaneous POWER. For example, if on phase one the POWER value is -3’000 W, on phase two the POWER value is 1’000 W and on phase three the POWER value is 200 W, it would be great to have also a TOTAL POWER value of -1’800 W without having to do the calculation, a bit like the value displayed in the Shelly Cloud.

So am I. Perhaps the description is not quite clear. This is a value which I read from the Shelly API. Have you actually tested it?

I’ll update the capability description from Total Energy to Total Power in the next release.

I’m sorry but I can’t find this value in Homey, for example to use in a flow. I find the value TOTAL ENERGY RETURNED, but it’s not what I’m looking for, I’m missing a value TOTAL POWER. But maybe I’m not looking at the right value or it’s a question of terminology, I’ll look again :wink:

It’s available as value under the device. There currently are no flow cards for this capability. You can submit a feature request on Github with your specific needs so I can add them in the future.

Homey admitted his mistake.

Sorry for my review, it’s already deleted.

"Hi Damian,

Thank you for your extensive response.

I shared your case with our development team and it seems indeed that there is a known issue on our side, my apologies.

If we need any more information regarding this issue, we will contact you again.
Best Regards,

The Athom support team."

Thank you.

Is that the latest answer from them?
And as I read it all I can do is wait?
Thomas

Unfortunately, I don’t know anything when he fixes it :frowning:

Yesterday I updated the Shelly app to version 3.10.5.
After I have installed that version the Shelly 2 didn’t respond on flows anymore.
Even turn the device on/off by hand in the Homey app did not work.
Turn it on/off in the webinterface was no problem.
When I pressed on the icon in Homey it says “this device is maybe soon not supported anymore”.
This line I also get with the Shelly 1 WHT was stil working.
I deleted the Shelly 1 and added it again to Homey with no problem.
Then I removed Shelly 2. Try to add it again and the device was not found anymore.
Then I updated to version 3.10.6 and the Shelly 2 was found.
Then there is a pop up screen. This device
is not supported, there is no supported config found.
Restart of the Shelly app did not help.
Is there a problem?
Diagnostic rapport is after restart te app and trying to add the Shelly 2.
4a3afc07-7560-49a0-86fa-4a4ec58ed7a5

Fixed with release 3.10.7 which is rolling out now.

1 Like

@Phuturist
Thank you. Shelly 2 works again. :+1:t2:

just installed version 3.10.7 and now the i3 adds to homey ! thanks a lot…

Hi Damian,

This issue is reported also by other users and our development team is working hard to fix this issue.

We hope to resolve this problem as soon as possible, I can’t provide you with a specific data or time unfortunately.
Best Regards,

Hugo

The Athom support team.

Hello
I have upgraded to the latest version of Shelly app And reconnected all Shelly devices and most of them is working excellent!
But I have one Shelly uni, it is connected but the outputs does not work any more.

It was working good with the old drivers.
I have restarted both shelly uni and the app but no response.

3e601c74-7b7b-4e90-8284-652fd8b9497e

Best regards Dennis

I dont think it’s related to the app. Not much has changed in this part. Only pairing had a complete overhaul. Could you follow the troubleshooting guide from the first post to make sure CoAP has been configured correctly on the Shelly Uni.

After update of 3m no data on the chart?
What can I do?

This is the native Shelly app. If you have cloud enabled and there is no data contact the Shelly support team.

This has nothing to do with Homey or the Shelly app for Homey.
I also have a Shelly 3EM. First, check to make sure you still have WiFi where your Shelly 3EM is installed. Then, restart the Shelly 3EM by turning off the power completely (I do this by flipping the fuse that the Shelly is installed on), then turn it back on. If it still doesn’t work, then I think you should contact Shelly support.

Everything fixed itself overnight…now I see the consumption bars again…
Thanks