Aeotec Multisensor 6 doesn't get recogized as a Aeotec device

Hi :slight_smile:
I have my Homey Pro since yesterday and today I’m about to migrate all my devices to it. Everything worked fine till I wanted to include the Aeotec Multisensor 6.
Searched for the app and select the device and got into inclusion. But then, Homey doesn’t recognize it as the device and includes it as a simple zwave device (which is actually a switch and not a sensor).
What can I do to get it working? I’ve tried unsecure and secure inclusion.

i had one time that zwave devices (NeoCoolcam plugs) were not measuring all the sensors but did when i removed and readded them. perhaps something went wrong when adding them.

nice to know it is now supported, it wasn’t a while ago to my knowledge. I believe Aeotec is a good brand that should be solid.
Perhaps the support is still new and in the beta app versions but maybe someone else more about that.
I think you need to mention which software versions you are running to determine if that could be an issue.

I just found out, I had the wrong one. This one was from Oomi, but looked similar to my other from Aeotec. With the right app, its working :sweat_smile: