Advanced Flow — Community Q&A (from Ask Me Anything 05-07-2022)

Yes, valid question. I was hoping the lower version would provide this option to be somewhat flexible and creative.

@Emile , is it possible to use a variable in a wait-command?

@Emile , it would be nice to have more input and output connection options on the flow cards (top bottom) so you could also work in a more vertical way. Now my flows rapidly become spaghetti.

5 Likes

That could happend with error handling.
You could get three errors, buth if you handle them through just one card, you will only get one error message i guess.

@Emile is there any way to “fill” a token or recombine a token(id)?
See the example, there is no way i know (yet) to use the altered token at the end-action-card.
Am i missing something?

Mobile app: …more > settings > speech
Delete the voices you don’t need

Sound files will be files you uploaded yourself (with apps like soundboard, micro web server)

:+1: thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

That is a bug surely… it should say it 3 times, each a second apart

i have three flows triggering the same action. Can someone tell me how to rebuild this in one advanced flow? thanks

I created something like that just yet in a simple form to experiment. Maybe there are better alternatives though.

In your case you should add an “ALL” card after the UND cards. And add the third flow.

like this? Can this be further optimized?

I don’t think the bottom two should be “All”. It cannot be 07:00 and later than 07:00 at the same time. So that part needs some work I guess.

right, just have seen it. what is with the any before the actions. does it fire all actions?

optimized version of all my morning flows.

That’s exactly what the ANY card is for.

2 Likes

Hi everybody

maybe I misunderstood how ALL works. I thought all the conditions before the ALL had to be met for it to trigger the actions after the ALL. During my tests, when one of the actions is ok, it triggers, I don’t understand. Can someone help me ?

thank you

At first sight it looks strange.
Can you arange your icons so that also the lines are visable? And you only send a part of the flowcard. Is there something interesting? Don’t think but just to be sure.

Why not? Aren’t all triggers independent?

Hi again.

Here is the full stream. As you can see, two of the “ALL” blocks are triggered even if only one of their conditions is met.

This seems to happen when you go directly from a When card into a all card and start a test from the When card. I will see if we can fix this asap.

5 Likes