Adax Wifi

Hi,
As of today my Adax heater worked fine !
I unplugged it and later plugged it in again and after that it did not respond.
So I went in the Adax manufacturer app removed it and installed it again and it worked fine.
BUT…
When i go into homey romve the old one even reinstalled the HOMEY Adax app…
When I search for heater and after login in it says that it did not find any heaters…

What to do ?

Problem solved !
Solution was to only reboot my Router.
Weird though, since it was running fine but maybe something was messed up in the routing table that prevented Homey to find it not sure tbh.

Is anyone getting updates from their Adax owens today? Not been getting all day, just want to make sure it is due to the API problems Homey had, and that I’m not the only one affected, hehe

No, they are not responding and Homey is not reporting any errors when commands are not going through.

Same here, removed and re-added to no affect.

Came looking to see if I was on my own.

Same here. Adax panel heaters not responding to any commands.

Same here. Adax panel heaters not responding 28/2 to any commands.
The android app also not responding, reboot router no effect.

Anyone an idea ?

Today I factory reset my Adax heater
Added it in the ADAX app again
Then went to Homey and added it there now it seems to work again.

Same here, no response from my Adax heater since 29/2 (perhaps Adax have a problem with leap year days?)

Hello,

I’m experiencing issues with my Adax smart heaters losing connection to Wi-Fi after integrating them with the Homey Pro (2023) using the Adax Homey app. This problem started immediately after updating my Homey to firmware 10.3.0. The heaters work perfectly when controlled via the official Adax app but start disconnecting and eventually lose connection completely when controlled locally through Homey.

Setup Details:

• Router: TP Link Deco Mesh M5
  • Homey Connection: Ethernet
  • Approximate Total Devices on Network: 35

Previously, there were no issues with the Adax heaters before the firmware update. No other devices on my network are experiencing these issues.

Has anyone else faced similar problems after updating to 10.3.0? Any suggestions on troubleshooting or fixes would be greatly appreciated.
I have been in contact with Adax and developers of the Adax Homey app, but they have not been able to identify the issue.

I have tried to reset the heaters, restart all routers, restart Homey etc.

Thank you!