Adax wifi heaters support of workaround for Homey Pro 2023?

Hi there,

I have several Adax Wifi heaters in my home and I noticed that the Adax wifi app won’t be supported for the latest Homey Pro. Does anyone know if there’s is a community app or workaround that I could use? I just need to be able to set temperatures in my flows.

Thanks!

Paul

I’m guessing support will come when the model is released.

Thanks! I e-mailed Adax and they confirmed they will :+1:

2 Likes

I also email Adax and verwarmwinkel.nl (before I saw this community question).

the answer from Adax Norwegian;

We see that Homey Pro 2023 now has only Early version.
Support for Homey Pro 2023 will be added in future update, when Homey will release final version of this device. Right now, device is not officially supported.

And still nothing has happened …

Looks like they silently published a working version? At least my Adax heater is now recognized and working on HP2023.

1 Like

That’s right! The heaters work properly on hp23 :sunglasses:

My heaters are showing up now, but not responding. are they actually working for you guys? Guess I need to remove and add all of them again, to get them to work.

Perhaps restart your homey first and unplug the heaters…less effort and worth the try

Same problems here, they showing up in the app and show the temperature, but they doesn’t respond when I try change the temperature. I recognise there are two app, one call “Adax WiFi” and another call “Flamox heating”. Which one to use?

Does this application work for anyone? Just installed it, try to add it but after the Connect all I get is spinning wheel waiting to enter account info.

I have connected a Adax wifi heater in the Homey app. Works without any problems. When I connect a new Adax heater I get directed to the login page of Adax without any problems.

I’m stuck here:

Strange. I can directly login to the Adax page.

Actually works in the app men not the web app. So probably solved that way. Thanks for making me not give up. :slight_smile:

Todays Homey crash seems to broke adax app. It shows normally and homey app seems to send controls but nothing happens in heaters. Can anyone confirm?

Confirm! Since 2 of 3 days

1 Like

Confirm here aswell as of Today

1 Like

Same here on the old Homey Pro. Flows and device control through Homey says all is good, but the ovens are not changing state or temperature.

1 Like

I tried to add new device in the Adax it is recognized but is not listening tonthe temp changes. So i think ADAX app/code is messed up.