Action LSC Smart Connect

Does anyone uses these products already?

Or knows if this is possible to built an app for homey :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think they might be Tuya-based.

And is that an “easy” connection?

There’s already a Tuya app, but I have no idea how generic it is (or how generic these devices are).

Okay, it doesnt look easy haha installing profiles etc. I think i will wait until someone buys it

Omg this is looking very interesting! They have everything!

Motion sensor
Doorsensor
Sirene
Smart socket
Nice filament bulbs
White and colorbulbs
Ledstrip
Remote control

Look at lsc-smartconnect.com

As zigbee is a real pain in the ass at this moment, maybe this is the affordable alternative…
Hope someone can make it work with homey!

Edit: it seems to compatible with ifttt and uses tuya. So it should be compatible with the homey tuya app indeed!

I see in the comments that people also mention Tuya for Google Home

Packaging also states that it’s Tuya-powered:

And they work directly with the Tuya mobile app (NOT the Homey app):

3 Likes

Okay, now let’s hope that the Homey App will support the devices like the alarm would be interesting and the motion sensor.

2 Likes

I bought two of the E27 lights with the filamets inside, they work great via the tuya app, and i hope that the support for homey is comming soon👌🏻

2 Likes

These product will save you a fortune if you have amazon or Google ai devices … easy to link up … I have now 9 e27 bulbs 3 e14 bulbs and 2 strips all connected in a matter of minutes … all this cost cost less than the phillips hue starter kit

2 Likes

Can you explain how you did this? I can’t get it working

I tested with the smart power plug:

• open the TuyaSmart app (I tested on iOS)
  • press “Add Device”
  • make sure the “Add Manually” tab is selected (it is by default, at least for me)
  • choose “Socket” in the “Electrical Engineering” category
  • place the plug into a power socket (the blue light around the button will light up)
  • press the button on the plug for about 10 seconds, until the blue light flashes
  • in the app, press the red button to continue
  • enter your WiFi credentials, then “Confirm”
  • at the point, the app will start looking for the device and pair with it

I also just added the motion sensor, which can be added as “Security & Sensor > Sensor” (although even though it’s recognized as an intruder alert sensor, it doesn’t seem to trigger, so I’ll have to check what’s going on there it looks like the sensor has a grace period of 5 minutes, so when it triggers it will wait 5 minutes before looking for motion again, I guess to limit battery usage).

And lastly: the RGBWW (E27) bulb also works.

2 Likes

Did you test it with homey ?

1 Like

No, I didn’t.

Ahh, okay, I thought you managed to get it working with Homey. But thanks anyway! :slight_smile:

It would be nice if it works with Homey !!

1 Like

I see that I should have been more clear that I got it working with the mobile Tuya app, not the Homey app :sweat_smile:

It would be nice if there would an app for these devices

Maybe a little bit cumbersome but I managed to add the LCS Smart connect lamp to a Homey flow through IFTTT. I can now switch it off and on with my hue dimmer switch (with 5-10 sec delay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like