[Abandoned] deCONZ

The Good old P(ull)T(he)P(lug) did it for me, ashamed to say I might add…

1 Like

Makes you a better man to admit :muscle::muscle:

Not sure if you figured out the Tuya NAS-WR01B plugs yet, but if you enable “Silver” DDF mode the plugs can be paired with monitoring.

I had serious issues with these plugs in deconz 2.14.1 running in Docker on my Synology NAS, but I restored the settings to a Pi 4 a few days ago and it works great now!

Unfortunately enabling the “Silver” DDF mode breaks the compatibility with some other devices like the 2 IN/OUT relay switch that will show only the first source. The second IN will disappear and become unreachable. Luckly restoring a previous backup reveted things to normal.

Just curious, what does a second in do with a single switch? I was planning to buy a couple of these plugs.

I’m sorry but maybe I was misunderstood. I mean 2 input switch module, you can connect 2 independent light source to a single 2 input really and manage them separately but deCONZ sees IN1 as main device and IN2 as some sort of secondary one (even if from Homey and home assistant they appear as 2 separate entities). If I enable the Silver option the source on IN2 disappear.

download (1)

we just forked the newest version we could find, and added the devices we needed,
none of us are programmers, so we hope that someone with real coding skills takes over :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can always select the device in vnc, choose “Edit DDF” from the context menu and save it as your own “Gold” DDF. Rebooting or “Hot Reload” should detect the DDF and use it for these devices.

I am running v1.27.2 of deConz and the app shows that there is an update but I am a little scared if things go wrong. Is it a risk to update to the latest available version?? I no it is not supported anymore bij the programmer

No, no risk. I am currently using version v1.29.2 and it runs with Homey.

won’t update anymore to late I think
App cannot be found

You can install it with the CLI method.

https://community.homey.app/t/how-to-cli-install-method/198/118

I really hope some nice developer is going to pick this up. 1.29.2 doesn’t support blitzwolf metered power plugs :frowning:

it there a other way to get more / stable zigbee on homey ?

1 Like

Yes it does, just the generic works fine, have the 13 and 15 ones

Going to check it out thanks

Hello all,

I have some new Aqara doorcontacts. In deCONZ / Phoscon / Homey they are working okay. Buy via HomeyKit they are not woking in Homekit.

Via Homey Develepor page I compared the working and not working sensor.

The class shows the working doorcontact as “sensor” and the not working doorcontact as “homealarm”.

See below the result:

This is one which is working:

Property Value
ID ------
Name Sensor Achterdeur
Class sensor
Driver homey:app:de.dresden-elektronik.deconz — aqara-magnet
Ready Yes
Available Yes
Warning No
Custom icon No
Settings
Key Value
id [“2”]
invert_alarm false
ignore-reachable false
modelid “lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2”
manufacturername “LUMI”
swversion “20161128”
Capabilities
ID Title Type Value Set Value Last Changed
alarm_contact Contact alarm boolean false 15 minutes ago
measure_battery Accuniveau number 95 15 minutes ago

The next one is not working:

Property Value
ID ------
Name Sensor Buitendeur Tuin
Class homealarm
Driver homey:app:de.dresden-elektronik.deconz — aqara-magnet
Ready Yes
Available Yes
Warning No
Custom icon No
Data
Key Value
id ------
Settings
Key Value
id [“38”]
invert_alarm false
ignore-reachable false
modelid “lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2”
manufacturername “LUMI”
swversion “20161128”
ids “[“38”]”
mac “------”
Capabilities
ID Title Type Value Set Value Last Changed
alarm_contact Contact alarm boolean false 25 minutes ago
measure_battery Accuniveau number 100 25 minutes ago

Is it possible to change this in the deCONZ Homey app?

I already raised this question in HomeyKit thread. But this cannot be changed in that app.

Thanks!

Maybe when you load it by CLI, you can adapt it by your selves. Or one of the more expiriant developers can give a hint, how to do this?

I expect this to be the culprit

Change “homealarm” into “sensor”

1 Like

I have deCONZ running in Docker. Is it possible to change this myself?

This is the Homey app called deCONZ.
You can edit the source code, /de.dresden-electronik.deconz/drivers/aqara.magnet/driver.compose.json and then run the app via CLI (I guess).
If it works fine, install app via CLI