[APP][Pro and Cloud] BrandweerRooster

BrandweerRooster / FireServiceRota is a powerful and flexible availability, scheduling and dispatching system for firefighters which is in use by more than 200 fire stations in the Netherlands.
The BrandweerRooster / FireServiceRota integration provides you real-time information about incidents (emergency calls) from your local fire station and the ability to send a response depending on your duty schedule.

You will need a BrandweerRooster or FireServiceRota account.

Supported Languages:

• :uk: English
  • :netherlands: Dutch

Contributions
If you appreciate this app, contribute to future development by making a paypal contribution

Apps made by @mickelluiten

9 Likes

Initial APP version 2.2.3 is live:

short instruction how to use:

• install the app BrandweerRooster App voor Homey | Homey

• Create a new device, enter your FireServiceRota or BrandweerRooster account credentials.

• New device will be created.
    This device only shows date and time from latest incoming incident.

• There are differnt flows cards created to route a incident.

– Trigger(when)
incident is received.

– Condition ( And)
prio is…?
your on/off duty

–Action (then)
Send incident response with status

as example with homey yes/no condition card.:

1 Like

Really cool @Mickel_Luiten, can’t wait to test it! Donation made!

1 Like

Great ! small donation made

Mooi werk man! Donatie gedaan :slight_smile:

Hi Mickel!

Heb je nog een update voor ons?
Zijn met smart aan het wachten :innocent:

De app is klaar, gereviewd door brandweer rooster en staat nu bij Athom om gecertificeerd te worden(al 1 1/2 week)

Nog even geduld nog dus

5 Likes

App is live , see [APP][Pro] BrandweerRooster - #2 by Mickel_Luiten

If there any question please let me know.

2 Likes

Cool, just activated on the advanced flow. Now waiting for incidents. Do you have detailed info about the information in the tags (example: does ‘incident body’ contains the P2000 alarm) that the app has.

Thanks again!

NO i don’t have detail information on the tags, it just wat gets delevired thru the API (same as brandweerrooster app on android/iphone)

2 Likes

wow, this is a great app! we use this app to monitor whether there are enough BHV+ members present. we manually fill in every day what working hours we have and that we are present (/available for calls) on that shift. would it be possible to make the app so that the app can adjust my availability? (We use an internal paging system when there is an accident)

Lets have a little chat about this and let me check with Brandweer rooster support what is possible.

I have send you a PM

1 Like

Fyi,

I just released version 2.3.0 .
This version fix a bug where the incident_location tag shows a old.location from a previous incident.

Hoi Mickel,

i have been working around a couple of weeks now with the app. Unfortunatly no incidents received through the app.

On our station we don’t work with the so called ‘diensten’. Is this a known problem?

Thanks!

Harmen

@harmenkuijer , keep it in english please.

There a no known problems with the app.
To get a incident depends on serveral things like e.g. how your flow is constructed!
please send me a screenshot of your flow!

it’s hard for me to say what the exact problem is, so maybe you willing to share your brandweerrooster account so i can check this in detail?
Please send me a PM.

Hi everyone,

I’m new here and I don’t have any experience with Homey, so I have a question about setting up
a flow with Brandweerrooster.

First of all my situation.
I’m a voluntairy firefighter in my home town Den Oever and I work as a firefighter in the city of Den Helder so my brandweerrooster account is linked to two fire stations.

My wish
I only want that the flow starts when i’m at home and only when I receive an incident for my fire station
in Den Oever.
I also would like that when the flow is finished that it will fall back on the last status of my HUE lights, so when the lights are turned of before the alarm they have to turn off again, or when the lights were on than the last scene must be switched on again.

Actual situation
I also have Home Assistant with Brandweerrooster connected, but the thing is with the automation what I created is that is not working properly with switching the lights off or switching back to de last scene after the automation is finisht, so I tought let’s try Homey.

Here the solution what cyberjunky made for the Home Assistant integration.

Hopefully you guys can help me out to setup this flow.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Note:
Here a screenshot of my flow what I was trying to make, the time is now 10sec, but that was just for the test.