Zone Memory not saving Philips Hue bulbs color?

I have a flow that’s supposed to alternate between two Philips Hue scenes based on the time of day.

I have used Zone Memory to save the states of the zones I want. Zone Memory seems to save onoff, dim, light_hue, light_saturation, light_temperature, light_mode of the bulbs in the zone, but nothing about the color.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

How do you think a color is generated?

These are the capabilities which are available, and from them, of course, the color is generated:

These values are stored with Zone Memory, already mentioned and explained by the developer of Zone Memory @Shakesbeard in this thread. Also mentioned, that there could be some problems with the Philips Hue app and Zone Memory.

Btw, I don’t understand why you want to use Zone Memory when it’s possible to set Philips Hue scenes via Athom’s Philips Hue app (I assume you use this app) afaik.

4 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the reply. Just a question regarding your sentence:

Btw, I don’t understand why you want to use Zone Memory when it’s possible to set Philips Hue scenes via Athom’s Philips Hue app (I assume you use this app) afaik.

I assume you’re referencing the Activate the Scene card. I can’t figure out how it works. To me it seems to set the scene for the whole house, not the specific room I want to set the scene in. Is there a way to use this that I haven’t thought of?

Are you using a Hue hub? Tbh, it’s the best way to achieve what you want. Create the scene in the hue app and then use the activate hue scene action

1 Like

Sorry for late reply. I haven’t used the Philips Hue Bridge in a while, but it was possible to activate the scenes created in the Philips Hue smartphone app with Homey. @Philip_Montgomery also confirms this. I guess it’s also possible for each single Hue bulb.

1 Like