I’m looking for an outdoor z-wave keypad device from where I can control multiple accesses.
- Code 1234# was selected: front door opens via Danalock
- Code 1235# was selected: side door opens via Popp strike lock controller
- Code 1236# was selected: triggers flow to lock all accesses and turn off all lights and activate the alarm
- Code 1237# was selected: triggers fibaro shutter to open garage door
I did a search on this forum and Google but didn’t found a recent topic or device released in 2021.
Most keypads can only be programmed with one “release” pincode as far as I know.
I found a Popp outdoor keypad at Robbshop, but it’s not available anymore…
The Popp Keypad is the only Z-Wave Keypad for outdoor use I know.
- Keypad with Pincode entering for entrance control
- 20 different Pincode programmable
- Pin codes with 4 to 10 digits
- Aluminium casing
- Colorful status LED and acoustical feedback
- Integrated doorbell button
- Pin Codes can be used to trigger different scenes
- Powersupply: 4x AAA batteries or 5V DC power adapter
But the problem is, you can’t buy it anymore. Possibly as a used device on a marketplace.
Thanks for the responses!
The Popp Keypad is indeed the device is was looking for.
Did found one at POPP Keypad Z-Wave Plus kopen? | Momotica but apparently I bought the last one because now they are out of stock.