Why are flow not working?

Hi, i’m new to homey.
And after a few days, I’m no longer enthusiastic about it.
I created 1 flows and want to know why it doesn’t work.

thanks

Sorry to hear you are loosing your enthousiasme.
As I’m new to reading my fortune telling ball too!.
Cause with the amount of information you are giving us we can definitely tell you what is wrong.

Please start by telling us what isn’t working, as there are only 100s of things that can be wrong, adding up to 1000s of possible solutions.
Also try giving us more information, as in, what is your Homey Version, what have you already tried to see what goes wrong with the flow (does it trigger, do all condition flows work, do the lights turn on if you test the flow itself), etc.

Thanks for your reply
Fibaro Motion sensor says no battery but can’t be right

because it reacts to the motion detectors on the device side
Unbenannt

Another question please: is that correct? I do not think so . It is 23:32 between sunset and sunrise

version: 10.0.0-rc.118
Sunevents: v1.4.7 Test

I have read that the app sometimes had problems with a flow over 2 days.
Maybe you can try it Is NOT between Sonnenaufgang und Sonnenuntergang.
Then it is in one day.

1 Like

Where does it say that? i see that it has 4 different flags:

• Secure (x) (which means it is unsecure)
  • Offline (as it is a battery device it will be asleep (offline) 99% of the time, thus not receiving any information)
  • Battery (it is a battery device)
  • Unreachable (see offline explanation)

to extend on @Mike1233 's answer.
If you look at the condition, it shows Yellow (= condition is false) instead of Blue (= condition is true)

You’re right, I read too quickly and thought it was something with a battery. I’m new to Homey. :slight_smile:

I have some unreachable devices all the time

I do not know why. it’s just an apartment. I never had that with Fibaro HC3

that’s how it worked: Is NOT between Sonnenaufgang und Sonnenuntergang.

thanks Mike

1 Like

What happens if you press three dots and TEST ? It’s quite normal but non battery powered devices shall come reachable immediately after TEST.

Unreachable extended explanation:
Homey marks a device “unreachable” when the device didn’t respond in time with the “ok I received your message” for 3 times.
As stated in my previous message, a battery device can’t receive anything unless you wake it up manually, so if you try to “test” or “heal” (as example) then it will of course fail and thus be marked “unreachable”.
unreachable is just a flag for the user to let them know, if it isn’t working, then that might be why it isn’t working.
If it is working, then Homey just didn’t receive (or handle) the return signal in time, it won’t impact the functionality more (or less) if it is marked unreachable.

after test > Node is reachable!
But that irritates me

Yep, probably it doesn’t work correctly when it’s over two days period.
I’m using variable IT’S DARK - when YES, then lights are turning ON based on motions.
As this can have multiple conditions (illuminance sensor lux, time of day, sunevents…), you can adjust it as needed and the condition is still the same.

Last but not lest, if you would like to keep it simple, use condition based on following variables as well :
obrazek

If it irritates you but the device still works, I would ignore it.
Or execute a flow, which will send special RAW commands to those devices periodically - but that’s kind of hardcore solution.

thanks everyone for your help
Good night

:night_with_stars: