What does it mean if I dont see all my installed apps?

I am missing a whole bunch of Apps I installed on my homey pro 2023. When I installed them they seemed compatible with the new homey pro. What am I doing wrong? I also checked the advanced flows but dont see them there as well.

I don’t understand what you mean, sorry.
Can you provide more info, like what are you trying to accomplish, and in which process are you missing devices?
When you installed these devices, they can’t be missing all of a sudden…

You are complaining about missing devices,
But this Looks like the list of app settings.
Guess you are missing all apps that have no global settings.

Devices are on the devices tab

And all apps are on the Apps section on the More… tab.

Sorry you are correct! What i mean is that it doesnt display some of the installed apps.

Like the one for my airconditioner and the netscan app. I am missing more then just these 2.

What you mean is that some apps aren’t shown in the list of apps when trying to add a flow card.

Can you please be specific in what it is you’re trying to do? Now everyone is just guessing what you mean.

1 Like

For example i want to make a flow using the netscan app that if a device comes online it does something.
I installed the netscan app but its not selectable in my flow.
I see the same thing for some other apps i installed… but as you can see fron my screenshot the hue one for example is selectable so some apps do work.

I figured it out… some of these apps need extra configuration… i got it to work now!

1 Like

Hello, can you explain how you solved it? Where can I find out what to do extra to make the apps visible?

I guess you’d go to app settings, and configure the app(s), or you’d install a device for the app(s).
And in general:
Not all apps have Then cards, or the opposite, When cards.

Often apps just don’t have And cards → use Logic cards instead.

1 Like