Weather station

Hi,
Does anyone now which weather station i can connect to homey without using another app , so i can see the readings in the Homey app of in Homekit ?
Thanks
Sven

Don’t know if Netatmo is what you meant but you can use netatmo weather station.

Hi,

Netatmo doesn’t have a rain collector and the only weatherstation with rain collector does not support Homekit nor Homey ?
Sven

What do you mean by rain collector?

Is this not what you mean?

Ok that’s the rain gauge ( collector) , but is this weater station ready for Homekit ?
Sven

Before the 2.0 update I’ve used an weather station which could upload it’s data to weather underground. Unfortunately this app isn’t working properly anymore since the update.

There is https://apps.athom.com/app/nu.baretta.openweathermap you can use now.

Netatmo is able to upload to weather underground. Works fine with me.

@Hempie I know, but I would like to see the output of my personal station

@Marcel_Ubels It worked perfectly for me, but since 2.0 I’m unable to see anything in the app :frowning:

I can read the data of my netatmo weatherstation ofcourse with the netatmo app, homey netatmo app and with the ios app Weatherpro you can add your netatmo weatherstation. Most beautifull is my Lametric. The lametric is able to show the stats of Netatmo

1 Like

Hello Marcel ,

I can not make tags work in notifications?
The manual text is OK, but for example temperature values ​​via tags do not work (tags Netatmo, Xiaomi, Fibaro)

Tags work for you?

Homey Version 2.2
LaMetric Time v1.0.5 - 19.11.18

Cordially

Lametric software can be upgraded to version 2.0.21. Just maybe that can help. There is a specific app for Netatmo on Lametric and works very well. No need for tags there… As for your question, yes tags works fine for me. Maybe you can post some screenshots so that I can help.

Hello Marcel ,

Lametric firmware is version 2.0.21 , it’s apps homey on version LaMetric Time v1.0.5 - 19.11.18

It works fine in text mode, but nothing with variable tags.

Thank you

1 Like

Mm try to ad a delay of two second for every card in the THEN part, first card no delay, second card deksy 2 sec, etc etc

In my card I have choosen for “None” instead of info. Maybe that can help also

Does anyone know if Netatmo Weather Station (HomeKit version) and accessories are compatible with Homey app?
Thanks.
Regards

It is. Working quite good.

Thanks for reply.
Reading on Netatmo website, HomeKit version about, seems that the accessories for rain and wind weren’t compatible with Apple Home app, but only with Netatmo app.

Yeah i cant find the wind gauge and add it in Honey

Works only in Netatmo app…

How did u add the netatmo wind gauge in homey?
Best regards

I didn’t, I don’t have wind sensor. However I have rain sensor and you add it same way as additional sensor. You go to add new device, netatmo and follow the same usual process.