WDYK Circuit Breaker

Dear All,

I am looking for homey integration possibility for WDYK circuit breaker.
https://ewelinkstore.com/product/wdyk-pow63-wifi-smart-1p-circuit-breaker-63a-with-power-meter-and-overload-protection/?v=fa868488740a

Currently, it works fine with ewelink app, but I have tried to add it to homey with sonoff basic device but it didn’t work.

At least it is noted:

• eWeLink-compatible - uses eWeLink cloud and eWeLink app, compatible with Sonoff and SmartWise products

Can anyone experience this device?

Should work with the Tuya Smart app (phone) combined with Tuya Cloud app (Homey)

Hm, a circuit breaker controlled via cloud - and then via Tuya? I would’n count on it.

Me neither, but that wasn’t the question :blush:

1 Like

I know. Just wanted to give that hint.
Using Tuya cloud for security related devices has the potential to cause major problems. Perhaps it’s better to invest money for another device than investing invest time and nerves for a solution that’s periodically interrupted by Tuya (test accound etc).

You’re absolutely right, I did not refer to you but to me though. In the past I got a few unpleasant reactions like (in nice words) “Did I ask your opinion”. So I try to only answer the questions most of the time :upside_down_face:

1 Like