Virtual devices app

Hello.

Could someone with the right knowledge dive into the code and add a minimum temperature?
Today the lowest is 4 degrees when using termostat.

Is this possible?

The minimum and maximum are set for the entire capability:

Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 07.55.07

Thank you for the reply, but what does this mean?
Can’t i change it manually then?
And are therefore any good reason for why there’s is 4 and 35?

It means you can’t change it manually, and the developer also can’t change it, it’s fixed by the system. I have no idea why Athom choose those values specifically.

Should be an easy fix for athom to change it

Go ahead and tell them :slight_smile: support@athom.com

Hehe, will try. Probably not the first though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well actually the ranges are udjustable by the developer with capabilitiesOptions, but not sure why you’d want thermostat that is below 4/5 degrees, that is really cold for in your house.

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your answer.

I use it to shower temperature from others sensors. That’s why i want it to show under 4 degrees

Then better use measure_temperature instead of target_temperature

I experienced it to be to slow to update, but perhaps my glow was not set up right.

Do you have an example for how to set uo the flow?

I just use:
When temperature changes

Then " measure_temperature" and linked it to the virtual device

Sounds about right. And u also chose the correct capability for the virtual thermostat?

1 Like

Hmm, ive tried them both.
Do you know what the difference is?

I don’t know your language but I see you have two different names on the temperatures, i have the same in both of them and don’t know the difference

Like I told u before: use measure instead of target.

Target is to set a temperature for like heating. Measure is to see how cold it is outside

And the flowcard should look like this:

Yes, ive used target before, but changed when you told me.

The problem has been that in you picture it says " target temperature, and measure temperature"

In mine it has had the same name, translated from target temperature, so it has been some difficulty to see what the difference was.

I have now changed to English-speaking and i see now that it is two different names.

Thanks alot for all the help !! Hope this works for me.

Just let us know.