Using off state hue light in AND section

Hi,

Got Homey last week and creating some basic flows. The problem I’m facing is that i can’t seem to use the off state of a hue light in the and section and I was wondering if it is possible to fix this.

Flow:
when
x change
and x is true
and hue-light is off
then
turn hue-light on

Thanks!

Tryed this > Can use the State of a Hue-Bulb (Hue-Bulb with Hue-Bridge on Homey) in the AND-Column. Could you post a Screenshot your Flow here?

Hi Roy,

Sorry about that! I’m using the Philips Hue ZigBee | v1.4.5 - 28.04.19 app.

So with the power of I mean that the hue light is in the off state so there is still power on the lightbulb itself.

The flow that I’m trying to create is that if my pc is turned on (better logic variable set to true) the light in a room should also turn on if not already on.

Like this:

When I look for the office light, in this case, I can only select the on the state. So in the flow above ‘is on’ should be ‘is off’ Might be missing something here :sweat_smile:

If i am Right: Is ann = Is On, Zet aan = Switch On.

If this is the case the Flow couldn’t work. You are lokking in AND if the Hue-Light is On and in WHEN the Hue-Light should be turned on.

On the Card of the Hue-Light should be an Option “Invert” > Is this given on your Hue-Light? This should be turned on > In AND the Hue-Light becomes “Is not On”. Then it should work.

Perfect! Totally missed that option on the card!:sweat_smile:

Thanks for the help!

1 Like